Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Redneck DUI

ima45dv8

Being a retired deputy the fact a drunk was driving a lawn mower is not that uncommon. I don't think the deputy was a jerk for doing what he did, he asked the guy to get off the mower more than once with out the guy doing what was asked. I am sure if you who said the deputy was a jerk had been driving by with the guy peeing from the top of his mower you would also complain because nothing was done about it.

Being a retired deputy the fact a drunk was driving a lawn mower is not that uncommon. I don't think the deputy was a jerk for doing what he did, he asked the guy to get off the mower more than once with out the guy doing what was asked. I am sure if you who said the deputy was a jerk had been driving by with the guy peeing from the top of his mower you would also complain because nothing was done about it.

Just let the man piss! Better outside than in the squad car.

Birth control was invented to prevent this kind of idiocy. But hey, he got his inteligence from his parents and I think he may be the pick of the litter.

The simple fact is, the guy on the mover was breaking a whole heap of laws, then he dicided to break a few more. I think being sprayed was way better than what could have happened. I think the cop was fairly restrained.

If someone came around a corner and cleaned that turd up, there would be hell to pay, his family would be suing anything in sight.

Craftsman, the Sherrif and who ever was unluckly enough to hit that waste of air.

I have been in three accidents that involved the other party under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and lost 4 good freinds to one other drunk driver. I really get pissed at anyone even remotely thinks that cop over-reacted or was being a jerk. I have my own ways of dealing with people who try to drink and drive. The law generally does not punish them enough as far as I am concerned.

One guy I worked with had 11 DUI and was convicted 6 times for driving while prohibited. He still drank and still drove. Until we stopped him one day by supergluing his hands to his arse, used one tube of 20ml of super glue, took the hospital 3 days to sort him out. That got his attention.