Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP01 Buldging brass near base

pbosik

yes, he insisted this was as he got it..I can't see it that way..but I just got a e-mail back saying he will buy it back from me..Big pain in the a--, wait for the check, ship it back, ck..etc..I just wish you could get the straight info on a purchase before having this crap happen..If you cant trust other members-uspsa shooters who can you trust?? I mean , what was I supposed to not notice it?I will let you know how this plays out, after I email him back..

yes, he insisted this was as he got it..I can't see it that way..but I just got a e-mail back saying he will buy it back from me..Big pain in the a--, wait for the check, ship it back, ck..etc..I just wish you could get the straight info on a purchase before having this crap happen..If you cant trust other members-uspsa shooters who can you trust?? I mean , what was I supposed to not notice it?I will let you know how this plays out, after I email him back..

I'd get some better pics and show them to Angus for the final verdict.

I'd get some better pics and show them to Angus for the final verdict.

+1 Angus has always treated me more than fairly. He does travel quite a bit though. If he isn't there ask for Eric. Another really good guy and pistolsmith.

There is no way the gun left here with that amount of ramp work, in fact as said by others we have never found a need to touch the ramps Appart from some minor polishing.

Had a long conversation with pbosik this afternoon, we went over several situations. There is a posibility that this gun might have been 2nd or 3rd hand because I do not belive we sold it direct. The barrel has definitly been over chambered, I am pretty sure the gun is on the way to us to have a new barrel fitted.

Unless there has been a change since this afternoon.

We will get it fixed up and back out on the "circuit"

I have e-mailed the seller and await a reply,,,Angus was great on the phone today, and I hope I can work things out with seller to a positive end..But Nick, you have to admit he had to know of this issue,,he told me he was the 1st owner and that he got the SP01 from Angus...I asked that question before the deal was made...I was just hoping to save some cash and get a deal on a back up for my other SP..that will teach me...

seller e-mailed me and is going to send a mo for the amount i paid and is taking the pistol back..thanks for everyones comments and advise, the seller is taking the high road on a bad situation for all concerned..