Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A2 Stage 6 question

tgibson

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll refrain from posting....oh wait, I just did. :surprise: crap!
I'm going to refrain from speaking on the first part of your post and go with the second. If you want to know how they beat you by two seconds, have a look at the videos on Henning's site. If you have some of yourself, you can compair the two. ;)

I did exactly what I said I was going to do and that was refrain from commenting on the first part... or did you read that far? :blink: But hey, if it makes you feel better to double post to break my balls go for it. :D

Edited by JThompson

Required reading...

I'm not quite sure how to take this. If this post wasn't meant for me specifically, please disregard the following and thank you for your imput. That was great material and I am going to try and find some additional writings by TGO.

If the information was for me. Thank you for taking a concern in my shooting career. Having only been shooting for a couple of years now, I have seen some of the things happen that Mr. Lathem talks about in this article. Please know that I am a very competitive person, and I do get a little "upset" when things don't go my way. However, I can honestly say that I have NEVER and will NEVER go down that road. My father raised me better than that. I have on a number of occasions in fact pointed out a NS that the RO missed or something similar that adversly affected my score.

Thank you again for your imput, and if I have misunderstood any part of this, please accept my most sincere aplogies. I don't want this to become an antagonistic post that gets shut down! ;)

TG

Required reading...

I'm not quite sure how to take this. If this post wasn't meant for me specifically, please disregard the following and thank you for your imput. That was great material and I am going to try and find some additional writings by TGO.

Given that Tom posted about his experiences at the match on Page 2 of this thread (if you're loading 25 posts at a time) I'd guess he was referring back to that. I certainly don't see a connection to anything you might have said....

Tom did post earlier about calls on hits in the black being reversed....

Sorry 'bout that tgib. It had nothing to do with anyone's posts. As a matter of fact, I've managed to hijack that hell out of this thread.

Nik had it right. :) Sorry for the confusion.

Required reading...

If the information was for me. Thank you for taking a concern in my shooting career. Having only been shooting for a couple of years now, I have seen some of the things happen that Mr. Lathem talks about in this article. Please know that I am a very competitive person, and I do get a little "upset" when things don't go my way. However, I can honestly say that I have NEVER and will NEVER go down that road. My father raised me better than that. I have on a number of occasions in fact pointed out a NS that the RO missed or something similar that adversly affected my score.

Thank you again for your imput, and if I have misunderstood any part of this, please accept my most sincere aplogies. I don't want this to become an antagonistic post that gets shut down! ;)

TG

Me neither!! I was just thinking about starting a post in "what I like" as finally being able to contribute something worth while enough to get THREE pages of response! I finally feel like I am a part of the group!

:goof::goof:

TG