Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stoeger 2000

mwx40x40

The stoeger is a gas op gun....the M2 is recoil op....totally different

WHOOOPS.......the stoeger USED to be a gas op gun......not anymore it seems

however......the 2 MAIN draw backs are mostlikey going to be the factory tube.....probably a thin wall aluminum tube and will NOT hold up. (now if it is thick or stn stl, it be worth looking at) the other is going to be the back end, it too may be too weak and in the past....many have had the stocks break off.

NOW......that being said.....who knows. The gun has changed.....again.....being from Turkey, that is typical. They can change yearly.

The Beretta Extrema2/Benellie Nova extension tube may work

I may have to look at one

On another note, I looked at the new S&W.......a gas op gun......stainless steel factory mag tube......might be worth looking into. I suspect that tubes are availible for that soon.

Tim

Hi

I've been running a Stoeger M2000 for about a year now. And i think i'm the only one useing one in the UK for ipsc

It's base on a semi only Benilli M3 i.e. the recoil spring is around the mag tube.

I made a mag tube by boring the end cap out and putting a second mag tube on.

it's not the same thread as the Benilli or Extrema2. you could look and see if

http://www.flatlandforge.com/ShotgunAccessories.htm still make a tube.

I've done a lot of work on mine.

post-8654-1195290371.jpg

Martin, interesting stock, I assume you made it yourself. Have you done it to try and get a pistol grip stock for the gun ?

Also how do you possibly get a cheek weld with the stock as it seems really low ? If it works for you then its all good, but I would assume you could easily modify an existing PG stock to fit, if Benelli stocks dont fit already.

Martin, interesting stock, I assume you made it yourself. Have you done it to try and get a pistol grip stock for the gun ?

Also how do you possibly get a cheek weld with the stock as it seems really low ? If it works for you then its all good, but I would assume you could easily modify an existing PG stock to fit, if Benelli stocks dont fit already.

Hi Mike

i've found it hard to get my thumb around the back of a pistol grip when starting from trail. with that one i can slide it along the top.

the cheek piece is about the same a standed stock about the same hight as the pin.

are you going to Steve's comp on Sunday?

Maritn

Thanks for the responses . I was just wondering how similar, as the new Stoeger pistol (not sure what they call it) is exactly the same as the Beretta Cougar, parts interchange and everything. So I was thinking it may be the same for the Benelli.

But, now I know. Would have been sweet though to modify a $400 gun for three gun rather than a 800+ gun.