Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

38 super revolver

stipo

Hi, guys and gals. I don't post often, mostly just a lurker. I'm not as active in IPSC as I once was but I still shoot the Master's. I'd like to buy either a 686 7shooter in 38 super or one of the 627-4 8 shooters. If you know where one might be for sale I'd sure appreciate a heads up! I'm coach@newwavecomm.net

Thanks for all.....Stipo

Hi, guys and gals. I don't post often, mostly just a lurker. I'm not as active in IPSC as I once was but I still shoot the Master's. I'd like to buy either a 686 7shooter in 38 super or one of the 627-4 8 shooters. If you know where one might be for sale I'd sure appreciate a heads up! I'm coach@newwavecomm.net

Thanks for all.....Stipo

A 38 super 8 shot just sold on gunbroker for $1380.

Thanks for all.....Stipo

Sorry but they do not make a7 shooter in super. 6 ( L frame ) or 8 rounds ( N frame )