Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uk beats LSU

Chris Conley

Congratulations to Kentucky (and many thanks for handing LSU a conference loss).

This sets up a really interesting game in between Auburn and LSU in Baton Rouge next Saturday night.

With two outstanding defenses on the field it looks to be another low scoring smash-mouth battle.

LSU is a powerful football team but I didn't think they were invincible and Kentucky proved it.

The last several AU - LSU games have been extremely close.

These guys play games with final scores like 7-3 and 10-9.

I'm not sure but I think the last three games were settled by a total of 8 points.

There's nothing fancy about it.

This is a game that belongs to the linemen.

You line up nose to nose and see who has the heart to win the line of scrimmage.

It's a street fight with shoulder pads.

I'm really looking forward to this one. :cheers:

Fla and Kentucky might be worth the price of admission too!

If the gators drop this one you might see fireurbanmeyer.com pop up seven games removed from a national title.

Welcome to the SEC coach. :blink:

Tony

Edited by 38superman

WE are still in shock since its just not characteristic of Kentucky Football. Brooks has done a hell of a job. We were thinking just what if we didnt have a bad game last week and beat South Carolina? Would we be seeing a #1 Kentucky? Wow! Florida will be tough, always are.

WE are still in shock since its just not characteristic of Kentucky Football. Brooks has done a hell of a job. We were thinking just what if we didnt have a bad game last week and beat South Carolina? Would we be seeing a #1 Kentucky? Wow! Florida will be tough, always are.

+1 for #1!!

You may want to ask the moderators to remove this thread now that the Gators chomped the pussy cats last night! :cheers::lol:

I realize you would want this thread gone since it reminds you we took out the Tigers who ate Gator a couple weeks ago. I also realize Florida won and Tebow is a great player but Kentucky in no are way pussy cats and they didnt get chomped. A one touch down game is far from a chomping. Woodson is also a great player, I admit he isnt surrounded by the depth of players Florida has. Two really good teams. Give credit where credit is due without the trash talking.