Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CCML 2ND ANNUAL COMBAT SHOTGUN MATCH

The 2nd annual CCML Combat Shotgun Match will be Nov.25 . There are four divisions. Open(anything goes, no restrictions on barrel length,mag capacity,optics,porting etc.) Limited(Smm3g rules on this one) Llimited Pump(same) and the division I am going to catch heat on C.A.S.(cowboy action shotgun SASS rules) There will also only be 3 special recognition classes High junior(age, not name sharing ), High Female(Must be born a Female) and High Senior(50+). 5 stages for sure(trying to get six approved) . 100 shot shell and 40 slugs minimum. Entry is $50.00 same as last year. $75.00 day of match, if available. This match will fill up quick. Limited to 50 shooters. Working on Attaching entry form.

Edited by TSOL1

The 2nd annual CCML Combat Shotgun Match will be Nov.25 . There are four divisions. Open(anything goes, no restrictions on barrel length,mag capacity,optics,porting etc.) Limited(Smm3g rules on this one) Llimited Pump(same) and the division I am going to catch heat on C.A.S.(cowboy action shotgun SASS rules) There will also only be 3 special recognition classes High junior(age, not name sharing ), High Female(Must be born a Female) and High Senior(50+). 5 stages for sure(trying to get six approved) . 100 shot shell and 40 slugs minimum. Entry is $50.00 same as last year. $75.00 day of match, if available. This match will fill up quick. Limited to 50 shooters. Working on Attaching entry form.

where is it going to be held thanks scott

One request: please keep the scoring simple and standardized. I don't care whether IPSC or IMGA/SMM3G, but please avoid using the "bonus" target scoring they had last year. There was lot of confusion over what time bonuses were earned under what conditions, and how to award the bonus... I'm sure there were a lot of scoring errors because of this. KISS please :D .

Edited by StealthyBlagga

Good to see the match I started last year is gonna go again. Good luck with the match!!!!! I think we had a lot of positive feedback from last year. I hope all goes well again. Beware of Russell, he is bound to show up with his Saiga again and rule the roost!!!!! :) I'm up here in MT now but I wish I could be there again. Good luck, Have fun, and shoot straight.

One request: please keep the scoring simple and standardized. I don't care whether IPSC or IMGA/SMM3G, but please avoid using the "bonus" target scoring they had last year. There was lot of confusion over what time bonuses were earned under what conditions, and how to award the bonus... I'm sure there were a lot of scoring errors because of this. KISS please :D .

What he said.

What he said.

+ Infinity.

• 1 month later...

I'm surprised I did as well as I did... I was just getting over a cold and was still having some trouble breathing right.

My wife is the one with her (distinctive/trademark) pink 11-87. However, she's talking about wanting to restore it to classic black. Her AR will stay pink.

and congrats to MRS MP5 for her placing 1st.

That's right! She was pretty happy about that.

Which reminds me, I need to do a little work on her Tec loaders to make her reloads smoother and easier. A few of them still stick a bit.