Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon 1050..........impatience

This should be under what I hate but I didn't want to post under that with Dillon 1050 in the title.

Finally made the decision to order my 1050 from Brian. I obtained the tracking number Friday and checked FedEx immediately. Status: On the truck for next business day delivery..........which is Tuesday since Monday is Columbus Day. Probably a damn good thing I don't know which truck it's on :ph34r:

Good news is I'm off on Wednesday and can unpack and setup without the little woman seeing. Looks the same as a 550 right? :devil:

This should be under what I hate but I didn't want to post under that with Dillon 1050 in the title.

Finally made the decision to order my 1050 from Brian. I obtained the tracking number Friday and checked FedEx immediately. Status: On the truck for next business day delivery..........which is Tuesday since Monday is Columbus Day. Probably a damn good thing I don't know which truck it's on :ph34r:

Good news is I'm off on Wednesday and can unpack and setup without the little woman seeing. Looks the same as a 550 right? :devil:

LMAO..... :cheers:

Call Dillon and get some Blue spray paint.....

JS

Call Dillon and get some Blue spray paint.....

JS

Or a bus ticket out of town.--------------Larry

The truth must be told. Although FEDEX's own tracking system said the 1050 was arriving tomorrow(Tuesday) they pulled up and delivered it today at my workplace. Kudos to FedEx!

Brought the press home at lunch and loosely assembled everything. Cooked some steaks on the grill and quietly slid in the garage for final setup.........as I was finishing SHE came in the garage and asked what I was doing..........the truth must be told. Setting up my new press, darling I said........

Nary a word since.........

The truth must be told. Although FEDEX's own tracking system said the 1050 was arriving tomorrow(Tuesday) they pulled up and delivered it today at my workplace. Kudos to FedEx!

Brought the press home at lunch and loosely assembled everything. Cooked some steaks on the grill and quietly slid in the garage for final setup.........as I was finishing SHE came in the garage and asked what I was doing..........the truth must be told. Setting up my new press, darling I said........

Bruises, contusions or cuts and scrapes? :mellow:

If not...time is on your side..... :cheers:

I'm the same approximate size as IMA45DV8..........6-2, a svelte 300.............she always tells me I gotta sleep sometime :surprise::surprise:

I'm the same approximate size as IMA45DV8..........6-2, a svelte 300.............she always tells me I gotta sleep sometime :surprise::surprise:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

A guy I used to play on tour with, his wife got pissed at him, did not talk to him for 4 days, he did not even realize she was mad!!!! Silence, CAN be a good thing :)

If you need to justify your purchase, just tell her you want to spend more time with her. And since the 1050 doubles the production rate of a 550...

As long as you don't end up watching more sitcoms like the nanny with her... (In that case I'd trade the 1050 for a nice single stage).

Edited by DEP44

If you need to justify your purchase, just tell her you want to spend more time with her. And since the 1050 doubles the production rate of a 550...

As long as you don't end up watching more sitcoms like the nanny with her... (In that case I'd trade the 1050 for a nice single stage).

Gotta love this forum...........Thanks DEP, never thought of that one!!

When she :angry2: does start talking to me again, I'll mention that one.....