Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordered a New Super 1050....

swhitney

Ordered a new Super 1050 from Brian yesterday...

Powder Check System

CM-2000 Media Separator

CV-2001 Vibratory Case Cleaner

Bullet Puller

D-Terminator Electronic Scale

RF 100 Primer Filler - Small Primer

Super 1050 Spare Parts Kit

One in. Bench Wrench for Dillon

Super 1050 B in 223 Rem Carbide

In addition the following was ordered from Lock Stock and Barrel:

5000 Winchester small rifle primers

2000 Match Grade Rem. 7 1/2 small rifle primers

1000 Sierra MK 77gr 223

6000 Hornady 55gr FMJ-BT 223

16 LBS Varget

Small rifle primers are hard to come buy these days....Midway didn't have them and neither did Dillon....

Dillon recommended Lock Stock and Barrel...and so far my dealings with them are great....I endorse Lock Stock and Barrel...

http://www.lockstock.com/default.asp

When the 1050 is set up will post some bench pics here....

SWhitney

Edited by swhitney

<_< I recommend that you do not pass GO and go directly to the Brian Donation page. and...Do the Rite thing

My wife got my 1050 from Brian

I ordered through Brian....

I think it is wrong to post on this forum if you don't order through Brian B)

Is there a members upgrade like ARFcom ?

Edited by swhitney

swhitney,

Welcome to the forums and to the 1050, both are great.

I think Alamo may have missed the part where you purchased the 1050 from Brian, I've never seen Brian brow-beat anyone for donations.

There is no forum upgrade that I'm aware of, unless the Admin (Flexmoney) notices you have a special talent and lists it under your avatar.

With .223 ammo prices the way they are, the 1050 is a great investment.

:D :D :D

Thanks Scott!

I saw the donation from my webstore - it didn't have any text in the "Customer message" field so I was pretty sure it was a donation but I still wasn't totally sure, so I was typing a thank you reply... when I realized - what a minute, I know this guy - he just bought a 1050 - so why would he be "donating" I wondered. So I did a little digging and found this thread.

So thank you Scott, and Alamo and Sandoz - y'all got my day started on the right foot!

;)

be

+1 to ordering your Dillon stuff from Brian. I have purchased a 650 and 1050 from him and he has been really helpful making sure I got exactly what I needed and at the best prices. Knowledge and expertise go a long way. Will always do business with him.

Got my 1050 Monday from Brian. I've been using a 550 for 25 years although never high volume until the last two years I've been shooting IPSC. Has been a great machine but please tell me why someone didn't kick my behind for not buying a 1050 sooner. Final setup was today, loaded about 500 rounds. I know eventually the new might wear off but Jeez, this is like a dog growing a thumb :) And is it my imagination or does the bullet feeder actually hum a tune while it's running? What a terrific machine. Rec that anyone remotely thinking about one, make the plunge!! :cheers:

Bench is ready....

Nope, not even close! There's no bullet feeder waiting....

But seriously. I don't see much in the way of power supplies, though they may be hidden.

Also, Hoofy recommends a mirror up high so you can check brass levels without pulling out the ladder.

Bench is ready....

Nope, not even close! There's no bullet feeder waiting....

But seriously. I don't see much in the way of power supplies, though they may be hidden.

Also, Hoofy recommends a mirror up high so you can check brass levels without pulling out the ladder.

The guys at Calguns are doing a KISS group buy in a couple of weeks...it will just have to wait....as to the power....

There are three power holes with grommets through the top to a dedicated circuit with a quad duplex and 2 power strips. All of the wiring for the fan and light and battery chargers are plugged into the power strips under the top and the wires are held under the top so you basically see nothing in terms of cords an cables.

If you look at the light and the fan on the left side of the work top you don't see any cables...but they are both powered up...

Edited by swhitney