Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Missouri Fall Classic

I'll be there sporting a Kimber Eclipse, shooting L-10. (yes, I do have other guns besides revolvers) :surprise:

Rodney forgot what he signed up for but it'll be either Limited or Production.

Bill and Dennis will be shooting Limited, as will Stan.

See ya'll there,

Hopalong

I'll be there sporting a Kimber Eclipse, shooting L-10. (yes, I do have other guns besides revolvers) :surprise:

Rodney forgot what he signed up for but it'll be either Limited or Production.

Bill and Dennis will be shooting Limited, as will Stan.

See ya'll there,

Hopalong

Hopalong,

Tell Rodney it was Single Stack so everyone else in Limited or Production will have a chance.

I'm shooting L-10 Saturday with my Kimber, also shooting Area 3 the following Saturday in the L-10 squad. It's a shame Jim Shanahan is too busy to attend, (still in Afghanistan).

Look forward to see you and Rodney,

Cliff

Cliff,

I thought Jim was supposed to back by now?????

I guess when you're makin bacon you'd better get it while the grass is green ! :blink:

Looking forward to it, see you there.

Hop

He called last night. Will be home for a couple of weeks next month, then back till late spring. I have offered to teach him how to shoot again when he comes back! Rodney has him beat this year!!

Cliff

(that was my very first major USPSA match ever, so hang with me for my newbie-ish question)

Are the results posted to the internet (yet)?

Got a link?

Yes, very well run match. Everything went smoothly.

Thanks.

I'd like to congratulate my buddies Justin Reeves, Odie Dehann, and Rodney May on their respective wins.

Justin also valiently fought off some very stiff competition to win the man vs. man shoot off. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I'd also like to thank the crew at COPS for the very fun match, it was a thrill as usuall.

Hopalong

That was one of the smoothest running matches i've been to. I really enjoyed the stages, a lot of moving and quick shooting. It wasn't too complicated, it gave me a chance to win 1st "C" limited. I'm really gonna have to practice to do good at Area 3. Congrats to the winners, and major thanks to all that set up, and Ro'd the match.

Did anyone see my oops at the steel challenge against Hopalong? I was the one that learned I need to drive down the last popper. The poppers got wedged together, and Sam shot it and beat me! That was funny, i learned the hard way! At least I got beat by a fellow Ibew brother!

Edited by spartacus

I know how much time and effort it takes to set up and tear down a stage for matches, as a newbee in this sport I have tried to learn and help. My hat’s off to all the very dedicated, hard workers who make it happen at my club, Central Ozarks Practical Shooters (COPS). I wish I could give more time to help. I thank them and all the people who make it happen.

Edited by oraysor

I'd like to congratulate my buddies Justin Reeves, Odie Dehann, and Rodney May on their respective wins.

Justin also valiently fought off some very stiff competition to win the man vs. man shoot off. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I'd also like to thank the crew at COPS for the very fun match, it was a thrill as usuall.

Hopalong

Hey Sam, thanks for the kind words :) I think the "stiff" competition was a result of the after-match festivities - :cheers: LOL I'll take what I can get! On the other hand Sam and Rodney have some kind of Jedi mind control on me, I hate shooting against friends...

Again, congrats to Odie DeHan, Rodney May, and Bret Kuhns!!

-Justin

• 3 weeks later...

This is the first Fall Classic I have had to miss in several years.... sounds like a missed a great one! Congrats to all of the winners and I look forward to seeing everyone there next year... Tell a friend and then bring them with you.