Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Innovative mag tube extension

STInky

I was at a local multigun match yesterday (benefit match for Disabled Veterans) when I came across a very interesting gentleman. He was using an old 1100 that looked to be 30 years old and it had an odd looking mag tube on it. When I asked him about the tube, he said....

"Oh, I made that last week from a kitchen chair leg". I laughed my ass off :surprise: ....until it worked.........

Watch out TRUBL - Nordic may have some competition !!!!!!!!!

"was it chrome ?"......no, just glossy black like something you would see from the 70's.

Kitchen chair leg ? :huh: Obviously a hollow metal tube, but I wonder how it attaches to the gun?

:D LMAO :D

It was a thrown together mess.....he had the leg wire-welded to a fitting of some kind that threaded on to the magazine of the 1100.

Nothing pretty to look at, as you can imagine.......

"was it chrome ?"......no, just glossy black like something you would see from the 70's.
Kitchen chair leg ? :huh: Obviously a hollow metal tube, but I wonder how it attaches to the gun?

:D LMAO :D

It was a thrown together mess.....he had the leg wire-welded to a fitting of some kind that threaded on to the magazine of the 1100.

Nothing pretty to look at, as you can imagine.......

Ok.. I will bite..

Where did he find a spring for such a beast? :surprise: