Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lee Dimaculangan Picture in American Handgunner

lynn jones

ya, well, of course, the AF team member doesn't have a name, not even a wrong name, just a cool shirt.

Come on, you know that the AF is the Rodney Dangerfield of the military until there's some poor grunt on the ground screaming for air support! Then things seem a lot different.

I only wish the AF had a team when I was still on active duty! They've even got shirts now! :surprise: ...next thing you know they'll go crazy and give them eye protection and maybe some free foam ear plugs

ya, well, of course, the AF team member doesn't have a name, not even a wrong name, just a cool shirt.

Come on, you know that the AF is the Rodney Dangerfield of the military until there's some poor grunt on the ground screaming for air support! Then things seem a lot different.

I only wish the AF had a team when I was still on active duty! They've even got shirts now! :surprise: ...next thing you know they'll go crazy and give them eye protection and maybe some free foam ear plugs

Good luck on the eye protection and foamies. The shirts are nice though. Roger Sherman wears his to the club matches every once and a while. The new AF logo is so much better than the old one. I wish those guys received more support for what they do. Permissive TDY's is about all the support they get from what I understand. Hell, some of them are not even allowed to use the base range to train at, and they have to go to outside ranges. (Sorry, airing other's dirty laundry, but it just sucks.) The Army team gets treated right. It's good for the Army and the sport. It would be awesome if all four branches had fully supported and competative teams. Sorry, I'm drifitng here.....

I like that the magazine has been - issue after issue - publishing articles related to practical shooting. It wasn't like that before.

Not in recent history, anyway. I remember when they would have almost entire issues spotlighting IPSC/USPSA events.

But that was a loooong ago.