Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Let Me Introduce Myself.....

Reverend

Hello, folks. Just wanted everyone here to know I am around and wanted to introduce myself porperly.

Unfortunately for me, I am related to Jeffro (another board member) by blood. He introduced me to shooting, and to the board. I'm a 26 year old Systems Analyst from St Louis.

Before anyone asks, yes, I am an ordained Reverend.

I'm still a relative noobie to shooting, but am very interested. I've got 2 pistols, a Browning .22 Challenger, and one that's still in its larvae stage, a Caspian Arms .45

(Love the way he spells "noobie"....)

I'm considering a .45 Kimber for match shooting...

But one in the larval stage...? Perhaps you are tweaking and tuning it...?

Welcome to Brian's Forum! This is truly a great place for shooting enthusiasts and sportsters.

Our host has really provided us with an exceptional environment.

SiG Lady :)

(Love the way he spells "noobie"....)

I'm considering a .45 Kimber for match shooting...

But one in the larval stage...? Perhaps you are tweaking and tuning it...?

Welcome to Brian's Forum! This is truly a great place for shooting enthusiasts and sportsters.

Our host has really provided us with an exceptional environment.

SiG Lady :)

The gunsmith is still doing the checkering on the straps, polishing the slide, putting in a target hammer, trigger, etc, and doing all the "fine tuning" on the piece.

Welcome.

Can't you get Jeffro to buy a razor?

We finally introduced his face to sharp surfaces about two weeks ago.

Trust me - like most of our family (I'm no exception), he looked better with a beard covering his face!!! We all got the "short end" of the gene pool. ;)

you'd think being a big "knife guy" he'd put one to use more often to shave!! :P

JUST GREAT!!!!! I can't get MYSELF into enough trouble........ now I have my nephew helping!!!! :wacko:

Well, he's a real cool kid, even though he is family!!!!!!

And by the way, "Reverend", you are having a "Caspian Arms" custom built, NOT a Kimber!!!!!! Boy, do I have to tell you EVERYTHING??? :P

Jeffro

Ah! That calls for an updated photo of the Jeffro mug--after the knife...

SiG Lady,

O.K. you post an updated photo and I will........... :P:rolleyes:

HOWEVER, I would really like to see one of "Cowgirl/SigGirl" photos that your Mother has!!!!!!!!

Jeffro

The "Sig Lady" black-n-white is thee very most recent photo of me that I have. As of last October.

As to the "six-guns" childhood photo, that will take some time. But I'll try. It deserves a caption in time for that caption contest idea. Yeh, "Gun Control, Italian Style." Or something.

:lol:

Althought I'm a heathen through and through, I bid you welcome.

Hey 3QuarterTime,

Don't fret about it. My Nephew is a heathen also. He plays games with his $25.00 "mail-order reverend status" (truly, he got it on the internet for $25.00), but he is no more a reverend that anyone else here, so you can "relax" (I am sure you weren't TOO uptight anyway!!!). It is just a "toy" for him. :lol:

Best to ya',

Jeffro

Heh Heh,

I was wondering what denomination paid well enough to afford a new custom Caspian!!! I have basically 2 choices in my path- either work part time and continue with the recording process in our Church, or return full time as a carpenter to satisfy my creditors. (I know which way my creditors are voting!) But for $25, I could do both! I am sure glad Al Gore invented the internet!

Welcome Reverend! BTW, I'm the guy who sits in the back pew examining the floor about one Sunday a month.

If you need to finance some serious shooting, the denomination really isn't too important. But, you definately want to get into late-nite televanglism, that's where the real filthy lucre is to be found. (I hear it's a good gig if you can steer clear of the silicone sisters and gals who put on make-up with a paint roller. ) ;) Anyway, I always favored a gun-totin' preacher, sure glad to have you here.

Althought I'm a heathen through and through,  I bid you welcome.

Hey 3QuarterTime,

Don't fret about it. My Nephew is a heathen also. He plays games with his $25.00 "mail-order reverend status" (truly, he got it on the internet for $25.00), but he is no more a reverend that anyone else here, so you can "relax" (I am sure you weren't TOO uptight anyway!!!). It is just a "toy" for him. :lol:

Best to ya',

Jeffro

Hey unc, in case you've forgotten, we are of a Semitic lineage. We don't like to pay for anything if we don't have to.

I wouldn't pay for a title like that....I got it for free!!!! :P:lol: