Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jarrett and Leatham 6" Limited Guns

Interceptor

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This always gets me. I see Rob Leatham shooting this funky looking 6 inch at Bianchi and LTD nationals, but where are these guns in the SA catalog? Last year's SA catalog had a shot of some other woman shooting the same gun. At least TJ used to shoot a gun that looks like that which we all shoot, but now..... When will I see this in the Para catalog? Don't get me wrong I love to watch these guys shoot; I even use a Para in PPC but I find it a little disingenuous for them to promote a company by shooting guns that aren't available to the general public.

Robbie's Limited 10 gun had the same cuts on the slide but didn't have the holes in the back behind the ejection port. I like it.

TJ's gun is ugly and as seen in one of the videos he did have problems. And from his reaction he seemed to be not happy. He almost broke 180 after his last shot when he just let his arms hang in disgust.

This always gets me. I see Rob Leatham shooting this funky looking 6 inch at Bianchi and LTD nationals, but where are these guns in the SA catalog? Last year's SA catalog had a shot of some other woman shooting the same gun. At least TJ used to shoot a gun that looks like that which we all shoot, but now..... When will I see this in the Para catalog? Don't get me wrong I love to watch these guys shoot; I even use a Para in PPC but I find it a little disingenuous for them to promote a company by shooting guns that aren't available to the general public.

Rob's gun is available from the Custom Shop for about $5k. I asked specifically about his Bianchi (6" Metallic Sight) gun and that is the price I received from Dave Williams.