Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida Section Championship

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARRRGGGhh I just realized that I will be in Port Canaveral the day of the match. I leave on a cruise on Sunday. We'll be in town on thursday. I thought, Hmmmm maybe I can make the match if there were still openings.... but alas.....

I was outvoted 1-1 by 'she who must be obeyed'.....

her words..." this is vacation".....

but isn't this MY vacation too?

oh well, live to shoot another day... I may try and sneak out of the hotel and go watch for a bit though... :)

Edited by pas44

I was outvoted 1-1 by 'she who must be obeyed'.....

oh well, live to shoot another day... I may try and sneak out of the hotel and go watch for a bit though... :)

I win ALL of the elections in my house, 1-0 :D

Yeah, go watch the match, and maybe it will teach you NOT to allow her to vote anymore :devil:

Have a good vacation!! It should be a blast ;)

Looks like they're getting alot of rain down there because of that hurricane. I sure hope the range & props are all ok.

It does look like it will taper off between todayh & tomorrow and Saturday will be nice and sunny!

75 & sunny in Florida! B)

Looks like they're getting alot of rain down there because of that hurricane. I sure hope the range & props are all ok.

Maybe it will blow that swinging port thing I've heard about out to sea :surprise: Keeping my fingers crossed.

It does look like it will taper off between todayh & tomorrow and Saturday will be nice and sunny!

75 & sunny in Florida! B)

Yes we are getting rain. A lot of rain. Especially on the East coast. Should be a 'great weather' weekend though.

It's accually a 'spinning' port. :D

Edited by Bigbadaboom

From what I was told the port in the wall spins and has no-shoots on both sides. As the port spins you have to engage the targets.

Sounds like it should be fun. I'm always disappointed if I don't hit at least one No Shoot every match. <_<