Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New member hello

STUGOTSIG

I'm in my second year of USPSA and PPC. What a blast! I've had the oppurtunity to take a Bruce Gray Class this past May and even have an Area 8 Championship Match under my belt. ( I sucked :( ) I ventured in from the SF and see a lot of the same folks here :cheers: .

Thought I'd pop in, say hey and learn a thing or two!

Where at in NE Ohio are you? I'm in the Niles/Warren area. If you can make it, Crooked Creek (<- link) has a USPSA match this coming Sunday.

Also check out www.midwestgunclub.com in Massillon; indoor matches there every Saturday year-round @ 2000. Also www.gta.dynalias.org. The match schedule there goes most every weekend from now until daylight savings time ends!

C'mon down!

When you introduce yourself, mention your Enos forum name. A lot of us will recognize that first.

Where at in NE Ohio are you? I'm in the Niles/Warren area. If you can make it, Crooked Creek (<- link) has a USPSA match this coming Sunday.

Welcome aboard!

I'll be at Crooked Creek Sunday! That's my local. Hopefully, we can get set up Saturday (No early shooting due to a clambake) I'll be there Saturday @ 2:00 to set up for Sunday and then Sunday am to shoot.

If you're not a member at CCCC, we're looking for new mebers. Talk to Ed H. on Sunday.

See you there!...I think I'm the only one shooting a SiG

Also check out www.midwestgunclub.com in Massillon; indoor matches there every Saturday year-round @ 2000. Also www.gta.dynalias.org. The match schedule there goes most every weekend from now until daylight savings time ends!

C'mon down!

When you introduce yourself, mention your Enos forum name. A lot of us will recognize that first.

Sounds like a blast! I'll try and make it out although I've got (6) matches scheduled up to Oct. 15th. We PPC on Wednesday evenings during the Winter at ORCO in Geneva. It's kinda nice seeing I work in Willoughby and can shoot :rolleyes: over there after work and get my sessions in. I'll check out Midwest's website B)

Edited by STUGOTSIG

Welcome aboard!

I'll be at Crooked Creek Sunday! That's my local. Hopefully, we can get set up Saturday (No early shooting due to a clambake) I'll be there Saturday @ 2:00 to set up for Sunday and then Sunday am to shoot.

If you're not a member at CCCC, we're looking for new mebers. Talk to Ed H. on Sunday.

I think I might have talked to you at CC at last months match or the one before. I'm not sure which. I remember the Sig! :cheers:

Welcome aboard!

I think I might have talked to you at CC at last months match or the one before. I'm not sure which. I remember the Sig! :cheers:

See you Sunday!?

Planning on shooting the 8:00AM squad! :cheers:

Edit: I'm the lefty shooting the CZ. I'll probably have a large straw hat on (sun issues). See you there!

Edited by SLM

Yes, it was! Did you end up taking high C?

I was kind of disappointed that we only shot steel. Spent all afternoon Saturday setting up the stages and then the weather messes things up :angry2:

As soon as I pulled in the driveway (11:00), the rain stopped! And to top it all off, the Browns looked like "the color of" as well.

Oh well, the stages will be the same at the Sept. 30th match (with paper this time), so be ready for the Texas Star! I actually did that one pretty good. I hosed the other stage though. Too fast...

See you at the next Match!

Hey Stu. Actually I was 4th. You beat me and we all got beat by a "D" shooter! I brain farted on the first stage and left one of the poppers on the left side standing. I know I hit it (heard it) but it must not have been a very good hit. Oh well. Another shot at the star coming up. I should have shot that darn thing again Sunday! :blink: :blink:

Hey Stu. Actually I was 4th. You beat me and we all got beat by a "D" shooter! I brain farted on the first stage and left one of the poppers on the left side standing. I know I hit it (heard it) but it must not have been a very good hit. Oh well. Another shot at the star coming up. I should have shot that darn thing again Sunday! :blink: :blink:

Well, I'd have to say, Don is one hell of a "D" shooter. Maybe he chokes on Classifiers but I've watched him in matches and he's not too bad.