Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AikiDale for President

It has nothing to do with Democrats versus Republicans, ending the war in Mesopotamia, making the world safe for tourists, abortion, health care,

civil rights, welfare or any of the other trivia normally associated with politics. If it did I would not post here. No, it is about the shooting.

In particular, I am asking for you to write in my name as President of the United States in the November 2008 election, and, to ask everyone you know or come into contact with to do the same for one reason. You see, I think it would be a genuine hoot to be elected President of these United States of America and go to the USPSA National Championships as a shooter. The only campaign promise I can make is to shoot each Division.

Thank you for your support,

Dale

You know, if this appeared on the right blog somewhere--or otherwise got the right amount/kind of publicity--it could become (at the very least) a (temporary) phenom of some kind. Crazier things have happened! B) We could start with something bold on YouTube then 'spin' you from there.......

Ahh.... I don't know about voting for an unknown...

What is your position on protecting the natural habitat of the spotted baby albino whooping newt? :huh:

+1 to Merlin's question. I am a member of the Spotted Baby Albino Whooping Newt Protection Fund Group, Phoenix Chapter, and I see no point in voting for you if your party refuses to acknowledge our political influence in the world of newts.

What is your position on protecting the natural habitat of the spotted baby albino whooping newt? :huh:

+1 to Merlin's question. I am a member of the Spotted Baby Albino Whooping Newt Protection Fund Group, Phoenix Chapter, and I see no point in voting for you if your party refuses to acknowledge our political influence in the world of newts.

Hope you two don't mind me saving electrons by answering your questions together. I have no position on the spotted Baby Albino Whooping Newt or its habitat. Unlike a polititian I can afford to tell the truth. And to tell the truth I have no idea where it lives nor what it tastes like. Nor do I care. This campaign has only one position and as stated above that is to get to the USPSA Nationals as President and while in office to shoot each Division.

Thank you for your interest and support,

:cheers:

What the hell, I'll vote for you!! But I want an invitation to the White House. Do you have any hot daughters?

Thanks for the vote! Every shooter will be welcome at the White House. Once elected I'll send in the paperwork to form a new USPSA club. Ought to be easy to get ten of the SS guys to sign up as members. I'm sure there is room on one of the White House Lawns to put in a few shooting bays. If that proves unworkable there will be plenty of room at Camp David to put in a world class facility suitable for all shooting formats.

I have two daughters, both spoken for, one made me a grandfather 4 years ago and the other is half way to her first. But thanks for the thought.

See you on the White House Range,

Dale

You know, if this appeared on the right blog somewhere--or otherwise got the right amount/kind of publicity--it could become (at the very least) a (temporary) phenom of some kind. Crazier things have happened! B) We could start with something bold on YouTube then 'spin' you from there.......

I'm honored to have you volunteer as campaign manager!

Speaking of beer, can you get Arctic Rhino Coffee Porter there?

Dale,

Better suggestion, fire the SS and have your security detail made up of USPSA members, they are already pre depolyed to every state you would visit and you know each of them could shoot.

Excellent suggestion Alan. How far are you from D.C.? I'll need people to organize the White House USPSA club, run the matches, do stats and be the USPSA contact person. I know I'd have to spend at least some time doing the people's business if elected so I need people I can trust to handle the important stuff.

I'd like to get your input on my No Shooter Left Behind program to teach firearm safety and sportsmanship in the schools system. All Americans should be able to safely handle a pistol, rifle and shotgun. You suggestions for a comprehensive program to be implemented throughout the K-12 system would be appreciated.

Hope you two don't mind me saving electrons by answering your questions together. I have no position on the spotted Baby Albino Whooping Newt or its habitat. Unlike a polititian I can afford to tell the truth. And to tell the truth I have no idea where it lives nor what it tastes like. Nor do I care. This campaign has only one position and as stated above that is to get to the USPSA Nationals as President and while in office to shoot each Division.

Thank you for your interest and support,

You have my vote!!!

Your pitch is better than any I have heard so far. +1 vote. Think of the impact the USPSA could have on the border and airport security. Any chance I could be appointed head of the TSA?

Thanks for the vote! There's a good chance you could be head of the TSA, but the job won't last long. Once it becomes popular for ordinary folks to take up sport shooting we really won't need to spend nearly as much federal money on such foolishness.

Ok. I understand. Your daughters are spoken for. How about some cute interns? I also want a federal carry permit with no pistol-free zones, and I want a ride on your helicopter.

I just thought of a great idea for a stage. Starting seated behind the President's desk in the Oval Office, draw your pistol from the drawer and engage targets on the White House Lawn through the window.

Can I be Vice President?

After the last two posts I have given the position of Vice President several seconds thought. My running mate should compliment my administration. The position should be filled by a GM level shooter with whom I can train and who can represent the best of the USA in my absence. One of the young GM's looking for a job who just happen to also be a good coach would be ideal.