Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

Western States!!! Join the fun!!!

I diet is Dr. mandated, not because Nanci decides I should eat it cuz I messed up her gun/ammo :devil:

Merlin will show, not sure about the other boyz, surprised he has not chimed in yet.

Nanci win? ummm, don't care, as long as I beat Jim that is :goof:

Edited to ADD: I will be wearing mine

Cold or warm for the match this year?

I live is WV so any above 20 degrees in January is warm.

Will Z offer pink SS shirts for the ladies (Maybe Jim too) or not?

I am really behind the times...what is the SS T shirt...? Did I miss the boat entirely?

dude, it is in January...the desert can be really cold in January..maybe as low as the 20's...better bring your thermal gear in case.

Don;'t tell me...the Trinity, Merlin, Benny and Larry are the same person...you just ruined my day...have shot with Merlin B4... and Benny...Merlin, I mean Benny sure grew about 5 inches between those times..or maybe it was Larry or Moe or Curly...I forget...I think I remember a pink gun or was it purple...it is all growing foggy...

10+ stages, how many rounds and since it is only SS will there be any of those crazy 31+ round field courses or will there be some semblence of reality and hold it to 18 rounds or so...remember old guns, older guys and really old knees...LOL

Will Benos be our squad coach...or not

That would be cool but won't happen.

Will TL find the link to the SS shirt and purchase one or not?

Not if Brian is smart!

I'll help.... http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54483

He'll purchase

Will he change his Milt Sparks order or shoot Kydex

Kydex

Will TL have enough mags or will he have to use someone elses

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Western States!!! Join the fun!!!

I diet is Dr. mandated, not because Nanci decides I should eat it cuz I messed up her gun/ammo :devil:

Merlin will show, not sure about the other boyz, surprised he has not chimed in yet.

Nanci win? ummm, don't care, as long as I beat Jim that is :goof:

Edited to ADD: I will be wearing mine

Cold or warm for the match this year?

I live is WV so any above 20 degrees in January is warm.

Will Z offer pink SS shirts for the ladies (Maybe Jim too) or not?

I am really behind the times...what is the SS T shirt...? Did I miss the boat entirely?

dude, it is in January...the desert can be really cold in January..maybe as low as the 20's...better bring your thermal gear in case.

Don;'t tell me...the Trinity, Merlin, Benny and Larry are the same person...you just ruined my day...have shot with Merlin B4... and Benny...Merlin, I mean Benny sure grew about 5 inches between those times..or maybe it was Larry or Moe or Curly...I forget...I think I remember a pink gun or was it purple...it is all growing foggy...

10+ stages, how many rounds and since it is only SS will there be any of those crazy 31+ round field courses or will there be some semblence of reality and hold it to 18 rounds or so...remember old guns, older guys and really old knees...LOL

Will Benos be our squad coach...or not

That would be cool but won't happen.

Will TL find the link to the SS shirt and purchase one or not?

Not if Brian is smart!

I'll help.... http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54483

He'll purchase

Will he change his Milt Sparks order or shoot Kydex

Kydex

Will TL have enough mags or will he have to use someone elses

Only have 22 or 25 mags...will you lend me some?

Did buy a shirt...sized XL for my very muscular torso

Probably shooting Kydex...but have not gotten a reply yet on Milt making an AT1 for me that meets the rules...

Why would it not be smart for BE to coach us? We are the heart and soul of the forum...he needs to get to know us better..meeting new/old people is always cool and interesting..

will mjbine join the shoot or just be a sideline heckler???

Edited by tightloop

Heckler LOL

Should I put the pink basebads on my mags or leave them black

Go Pink

I would love to go but being a single parent with custody, it makes it hard to get away. It would be fun though.

Is TL the dark horse in the SS race or not

Why would it not be smart for BE to coach us? We are the heart and soul of the forum...he needs to get to know us better..meeting new/old people is always cool and interesting..

The bad influence of all of you! Before you know it, he'll be a tofu eating, scotch drinking hot rodder! :P

Brass for the base pads.

230 FMJ or 200 SWC for the Throwdown Squad

The bad influence of all of you! Before you know it, he'll be a tofu eating, scotch drinking hot rodder! :P

Brass for the base pads.

230 FMJ or 200 SWC for the Throwdown Squad

man, I am afraid I am going to go really retro here...if I can't get my Sparks rig within the rules, I will have to shoot 200 gr H&G #68 bullets over 5.7gr of WW231, so I can be really nostalgic while I wait for the smoke to clear and continue the stage..

And pray tell, what is wrong with being a scotch drinking, cigar smoking, hot rodder,,,can't abide tofu...has no taste at all...like eating paste in kindergarten...

I could bring some of my old Colt mags with the brass bases ground out to make them 8 rounders...only have 8 or 9 left...

don;t know what Jim or Z will shoot but Merlin will shoot 230 over 4.0 Clays...

Always 230!!!!!

NO PINK!!!!!

Will he, Jim, really shoot pink, or is he kidding?

I truly don't think anyone in there right mind would paint a 1911 pink.

How bad would it bother Z if Jim did show up with a pink 1911

Little or Would Z comment on the gun all match Long!

Clays for me, same as Merlin!!!

BTW, TL, with the previous post and view, was the #23,000 view to this thread, GO Which One!!!!

Smack Talk, or give poor Jim a break?

REAL smack talk can only come from someone with a prison record and you have to work or formerly worked as a rapper, NBA, NFL player or someone with real Mafia ties..youse guys..

So no breaks...will Z wear his hair in a ponytail or not

Edited by tightloop

More than 12? Two Squads, That would be AWESOME!!!!

But the list of actual shooters on this thread is not that long.

Jay Townsend ( Me )

Jim and Nanci Lambert

David Winkler

Who else is in for sure????

I will up date the list of people to watch Jim get beat by a relative newbie to shooting, only have 2 3/4 year under my belt, and most of that is spent outta the country not able to practice, and i am up against a guy who has his OWN range in the back yards. Can you say underdog??? I can see I am gonna need to practice and try to get my game up to standards!!!

Is ZH the underdog, or not?

Edited by zhunter

More than 12? Two Squads, That would be AWESOME!!!!

But the list of actual shooters on this thread is not that long.

Jay Townsend ( Me )

Jim and Nanci Lambert

David Winkler

Who else is in for sure????

I will up date the list of people to watch Jim get beat by a relative newbie to shooting, only have 2 3/4 year under my belt, and most of that is spent outta the country not able to practice, and i am up against a guy who has his OWN range in the back yards. Can you say underdog??? I can see I am gonna need to practice and try to get my game up to standards!!!

Is ZH the underdog, or not?

All that is true,but consider I am 98 yrs old, wheelchair bound, need both knees replaced, eyes failing, hearing 79% gone already...I guess WE are the underdogs...

but like the saying goes....when you say you have problems as great as my own, I am forced to admit that it is true, but consider the fact that mine happen to ME, and your's only happen to you... :rolleyes:

And pray tell, what is wrong with being a scotch drinking, cigar smoking, hot rodder,,,can't abide tofu...has no taste at all...like eating paste in kindergarten...

Hmmmm.....Nothing at all. Maybe Brian will coach you!

Not 2 squads

Z will be the underdog.

Temperature during the match......over 40 degrees or a cold snap....sub freezing

Not 2 squads

Z will be the underdog.

Temperature during the match......over 40 degrees or a cold snap....sub freezing

With the natural athletism of a pro golfer, how can Z be the underdog?...LOL...

Why do you think I told him to wear and bring his thermals...so it will be in the 50's and I don't have to freeze to death...

should I start a poll to see if Brian will coach our squad, yes or no

Not 2 squads

Z will be the underdog.

With the natural athletism of a pro golfer, how can Z be the underdog?...LOL...

Why do you think I told him to wear and bring his thermals...so it will be in the 50's and I don't have to freeze to death...

should I start a poll to see if Brian will coach our squad, yes or no

Yep

Can he be coaxed or not

If he doesn't, it might reflect in his new member title :devil:

Will SingleStack make it, or not?

thought he died..haven't heard from him for soooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooong....

How about Nemo, will he make it