Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

Gun club every time

Z won't spring for the plane...no incentive and too costly for just fun.

Barrister, get a copy of the book, Shotguns and Shooting by Michael McIntosh,...I know him personally and he is a righteous SOB and full of himself, but it is a good book that will give you some useful info about shotgunning at this stage of your quest..

Had ICE here today..damn

Will Tightloop venture from the cozy confines of the house today or not..

Get out - good for the joints.

Will Z buy the book for The Barrister for Christmas? Does Which One think he should??

Edited by The Barrister

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No plane, If I had one, I couldn't sleep the whole flight!!!

Had a chance to do the Mile high club once, passed it up tho. I am too tall to do "that" in the toilet.

I reckon The Barrister could join anytime she wants to for sure.

I won't be there before Christmas, so it won't be a Christmas present :devil:

Join the Gun Club!!! I joined one this past weekend.

Is The Barrister on Enos a lot, or just the normal amount for an addicted shooter?

No plane, If I had one, I couldn't sleep the whole flight!!!

Had a chance to do the Mile high club once, passed it up tho. I am too tall to do "that" in the toilet.

I reckon The Barrister could join anytime she wants to for sure.

I won't be there before Christmas, so it won't be a Christmas present :devil:

Join the Gun Club!!! I joined one this past weekend.

Is The Barrister on Enos a lot, or just the normal amount for an addicted shooter?

The day I'm online more than Z is the day I give up the will to live.

Is Z's excuse over the Christmas present pathetic or ridiculous? Will it be an Easter present then??:wacko:

Edited by The Barrister

Does Tightloop really think his screen would explode? Yes or No?

Electronic things really confuse me...maybe I am thinking of one of those bombs you hurl at Z when I am thinking about exploding things...right or wrong

Cable for me, I had satellite in the past

But premium channels and get HD, or not?

No. Wait for the technology to get better and cheaper.

Wait for the technology to get cheaper or be the first kid on the block with the new toy?

TB, do you know where you are??? WE of Benos are always the the 1st kids on the block for a new toy!!!!

Show the new toy off, or wait for your buddies to notice it?

IF it is a new gun, put up a sign and let it be known!!! IF it is a new holster or other piece of gear, let'em notice :devil:

How long do you use magazines?

Do you replace them yearly, i.e. single stack mags, or just replace the springs?

I ask this as 4 of my SS Tubes went "out of spec" recently and I had to "squeeze" them back into spec. Yes, I dry-fire A LOT

IF it is a new gun, put up a sign and let it be known!!! IF it is a new holster or other piece of gear, let'em notice :devil:

Do you replace them yearly, i.e. single stack mags, or just replace the springs?

I ask this as 4 of my SS Tubes went "out of spec" recently and I had to "squeeze" them back into spec. Yes, I dry-fire A LOT

What kind of mags were they? I have mags that I have used almost constantly since 78 and they are still good...Most of them were original Colt mags but some were Chippie mags and others were Devel...none of them ever needed squeezing or anything else...Just curious...

What kind of mags were they? I have mags that I have used almost constantly since 78 and they are still good...Most of them were original Colt mags but some were Chippie mags and others were Devel...none of them ever needed squeezing or anything else...Just curious...

TL

Here you go, my thoughts on SS magwells and magazines from a year's worth of "testing"

In keeping with the rules, read it or not? :devil:

TL

Here you go, my thoughts on SS magwells and magazines from a year's worth of "testing"

Read it....YMMV I guess is the answer

going to go with the SA magwell or not

TL

Read it....YMMV I guess is the answer

going to go with the SA magwell or not

85% yes

Do we need to to find a good compromise between the two, or just make choice?