Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I am glad that I am not the third wheel out with DP40 and Zhunter on a seek and capture mission...I might as well turn in my secret decoder ring and go to the house...

There are always two Sith, a master and a student. I will not even try to claim I am the master here. More like an innocent young jedi being seduced by the dark side.... and not resisting very well. Z's conquests are legendary, mine are mostly fantasy. :unsure:

But I do have four years documented experience with Latinas, and for a gringo that's street cred. :devil:

Well if you are single and in South America, it is either get friendly with the locals or abstain..and I cannot see that option for you...LOL

and you are corredt even the NSA has a satallite following Z on his escapades in South Fla...you should see some of the photos of the street cred he has....I would post them if it weren't for the National Security issues..LOL

Edited by tightloop

Well... actually... you didn't make it. :ph34r:

:goof:

And then the folding chairs came out swinging like a Jerry Springer episode. :surprise: I still hanker for Latinas, but I am a mortal man... New GF is Greek / Polish, but has the soul of a Latina, and the body of Jessica Alba, does that count? :unsure: And no, Z already asked, no pics (yet).

I told her she had to pass scrutiny of Tio Nemo and the Mighty Z. CFRPC this weekend, be there!!

Well... actually... you didn't make it. :ph34r:

:goof:

And then the folding chairs came out swinging like a Jerry Springer episode. :surprise: I still hanker for Latinas, but I am a mortal man... New GF is Greek / Polish, but has the soul of a Latina, and the body of Jessica Alba, does that count? :unsure: And no, Z already asked, no pics (yet).

I told her she had to pass scrutiny of Tio Nemo and the Mighty Z. CFRPC this weekend, be there!!

I am on the list..

Do NOT, repeat NOT leave your woman unattended with Z in the area...the word is that he charmed a golfer out of their kilt...so no telling how effective his charm might be on a hapless lass at a pistol match....LOL

DP's new gf:

New GF is Greek / Polish, but has the soul of a Latina, and the body of Jessica Alba, does that count? :unsure: And no, Z already asked, no pics (yet).

True of false?

(if I could answer my own question, without photo evidence I'd have to go for a bif fat F )

For big bear: ABC Islands or Kamchatna

ABC

Blue Eyes or Green

Green see below

Redhead or Brunette

Redhead see above

Victoria secret lingerie or one of your shirts over nothing?

One of my shirt, that is SUPER sexy!!!

inexperienced and yearning to be corrupted or ready to show you a thing or two? :blush:

SHOW ME baby!!!!!

Cheerleaders or Volleyballers?

Volleyballers!!!! They be TALL

on the beach in the evening or in the hot tub in winter

YES to both

Move to FL to learn from Z and DP or stay in WV

Come on down, I can always use a good wingman!!! ;)

OK, I am back from dinner and caught up on the ones I felt I needed to respond to!!!!!

Does DP play innocent, or is he?????

I'm going with True. Hell, I thought he was hitched to the last latina (I live under a rock.)

And, whatever this Z list is, what do I have to do to get on it? :blink:

And with that...

Bratwurst or Italian Sausage?

Bottle

My dad taught me when I was 16 that if needed, that bottle could be used to fight your way out of that bar you probably chould not have gone into in the first place.

Dive bar, pool or juke box?

Bottle

My dad taught me when I was 16 that if needed, that bottle could be used to fight your way out of that bar you probably chould not have gone into in the first place.

Dive bar, pool or juke box?

Juke box, can't play pool well

Benchmade or Boker

Order for her, or let her order?

Let her order, but make recommendations...

Wine her or champagne her?

Mitutoyo

Wine her the champagne is for nurishment after round 1 and b4 round 2

Oysters Rockafeller or shrimp cocktail

Edited by tightloop

Champagne in the hot tub later, wine at dinner

edited to add, Oysters ;)

Pull out her chair, or let her do it? Goes with standing when she gets up to go to the powder room ;)

Edited by zhunter

Champagne in the hot tub later, wine at dinner

edited to add, Oysters ;)

Pull out her chair, or let her do it? Goes with standing when she gets up to go to the powder room ;)

Pull out the chair

Make the first move or play coy