Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

5+ weeks out

hopalong

Any Takers???????

Here are mine......

Mr. Miculek wins another but the margin is smaller than ever.

High GM..........D. Carden

High M.............DR. Sand Dremmell

High A.............Tough one but I'll go with Pat Sweeney

High B.............Even tougher but I'll take my Buddy NEMO !!!! (toughest class to be in if you ask me)

High C.............Getting into troubled water here but I'll go with B'Wana 6 gun

High D.............Echo if she shows

And sorry If I got a class wrong, please don't shoot me!!! :P

Oops, just realized my buddy Nemo is now in "A" class............so that will have to change, let me think on this a while.

Hop

Edited by hopalong

Nope, Sam can't attend this year due to a poor scheduling decision by USPSA (i.e. during the week, during the school year).

And don't forget....Nils is a junior....and a GM. However, didn't I hear that he's been shooting Production lately??

Come on Mr. Carmoney, left him go...my son (14) is attending as I felt this event is a very important scientific research vacation. We will be discussing mass and velocity all week! (I agree it was a poor decision by USPSA though...)

Come on Mr. Carmoney, left him go...my son (14) is attending as I felt this event is a very important scientific research vacation. We will be discussing mass and velocity all week! (I agree it was a poor decision by USPSA though...)

Ya Mike......WTF here

Dont you know a Physics field-trip when you see one........ :lol::lol:

Edited by D.carden

John Bagakis is going to shoot very well this year. He is much improved over last year. He is the man to watch.

I agree with this. But I think maybe all those ploofer steel and ICORE loads John's been shooting recently may have softened him up some. ;)

And so it begins........ :cheers::rolleyes::lol:
I agree with this. But I think maybe all those ploofer steel and ICORE loads John's been shooting recently may have softened him up some.

Let the games begin!

Laughs,

DougC

Who's in charge of the backup bucket?.....Hey just asking!!!!!! :rolleyes:

High GM..........D. Carden

High M.............DR. Sand Dremmell

High A.............Tough one but I'll go with Pat Sweeney

High B.............Even tougher but I'll take my Buddy NEMO !!!! (toughest class to be in if you ask me)

High C.............Getting into troubled water here but I'll go with B'Wana 6 gun

High D.............Echo if she shows

Thanks for the vote of confidence Sam. (I think <_< ) However, picking me for High C is going to make the credibility of the rest of your picks somewhat questionable :D

See you in Tulsa.

36 and a wake-up!

Who's in charge of the backup bucket?.....Hey just asking!!!!!! :rolleyes:

HA!! I had dinner with that particular CRO a few weeks ago, and we had a good laugh about the bucket incident.

I know one thing--the look on John's face was frickin' priceless.

kinda quiet here ???????

No one care to comment??????

Hello Hello Hello

and more echoing..................

Hello Hello Hello

:wacko:

I'd have to go Dennis Smith for B Class if he and Echo go to Nats. He's been tough at all the majors. Bob Perdue comes to mind as well (is he still a B?). :rolleyes:

Oh well... do you think I still have time to appeal my classification to USPSA? A-class is going to be a tough one.

P. Sweeney--A

T. Mainus--A

S. Keen--A

P. Griggs--A

R. Davis-A

J. Rodriquez

K. Klesser-A

J. Carr-A

Then there is :unsure: N. Colon--A :unsure: I wanna go back to B...

Here are my predictions anyway...

Jerry wins B)

GM: Cliff

M: Mike Carmoney

A: Phil "Lefty45" Griggs

B: Dennis Smith

C: Bwana

D: Not sure here...

My goal is to finish in the Top-10.

See you in 28!

Hmm.. well, I dunno.. I'm hoping to at least place somewhere in the top 3 in B class. I went to BC and managed to place 1st there.. though the Canadian Champ was 24% behind me. Current high classifier % is 73.54 so maybe... maybe not..

Just checked the top 20 in B class and I'm #5 woo hoo!

Edited by sargenv

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'll add that unless someone shows up I should be top speedloader in minor division.. That is if I can make minor. Can I tell them how much my bullet weighs after they tell me how fast it is going? :ph34r: I am going to have fun, competete and finish, well in that order. CYA there. rdd