Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

El Prez.. 3.93 Seconds

Ben Stoeger

That was awesome!!

I am curious what your first shot was, because in slow motion, the trigger is pulled before you are even to full extension, hopefully it was an A!! B)

Edited by txaggie

That was awesome!!

I am curious what your first shot was, because in slow motion, the trigger is pulled before you are even to full extension, hopefully it was an A!! B)

I see that in many fast runs... that one of BEs where he shot two in what? .84? was the same way. The sight comes into your eye and the shot is broken on the push just before full extension.

We have the Prez this weekend, so I'm going to go into today and runs a few.

Edited by JThompson

I think it was an A. I know that the D was on the first pass of the middle target, as I pulled the second shot into the D zone because I was pushing the transition.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome run :cheers: And the reload was smooth for a Beretta. I was curious if you had a trigger job and if so who did it? When I shoot production I use a Beretta 96 but I hate to shoot it because of the trigger. Congrats and way-to-go!!!

DonT

What holster are you using Ben? Nice work!

The wilson combat "Tactical Assault" (I think its made by safariland)

I was afraid you would say that. I shot my Beretta 92E2 in production for 3 years and carried it in the Wilson TA. So why is it I can't do that?!?!?! I mean, I've got the same gear.....

Congratulations!

I shot this live for the first time in a long time today practicing. I have been dry firing it a lot.

Today limited my best run was down 2 points 4.72.

I sure as hell ain't a GM but it sure feels good to even make a GM run.

I had several runs under 5, this one was as perfect as I could run it though.

I saw the sights every shot, and nailed the reload. My reaction time period is slow, something I am working on but not making much progress.

And my splits were all over the place from .14 to .21.