Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 South Carolina Sectional Championship

I'll drop my application this week. Hopefully Linda won't mind an e-mail of it to her. The snail mail from here to stateside is ridiculous.

Rich

I am always happy to hold slots for active duty military, deployed reservists, or those civilians working in conflict areas in support of our troops. Just email me the details. You can pay when you get stateside, or at the match. Whichever is more convenient for you. It's one of those non-negotiable conditions if I'm working the match.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 SC State Match Statistician

As usual Linda...you rock! I'll e-mail you the info today then.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Rich

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always happy to hold slots for active duty military, deployed reservists, or those civilians working in conflict areas in support of our troops. Just email me the details. You can pay when you get stateside, or at the match. Whichever is more convenient for you. It's one of those non-negotiable conditions if I'm working the match.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Simply pure class Linda! :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
Jack,

Any updates on the stages  :devil:

Banks

John Amidon has approved them. Linda has them and hopes to have them posted by the end of the weekend. She has to clean up some of my amaturish Powerpoint creations, first... :blink:

8 Stages. Final round count is 223.

3 of the 8 stages will use Classic targets... :devil:

Edited by Jack Suber

Jack,

Any updates on the stages :devil:

Banks

John Amidon has approved them. Linda has them and hopes to have them posted by the end of the weekend. She has to clean up some of my amaturish Powerpoint creations, first... :blink:

8 Stages. Final round count is 223.

223/8...27.8 rounds per stage on average!! :cheers:

I thought a couple of the stages you had last year were *excellent*. Look forward to this one again.

Just wanted to let y'all know that Linda has the stages posted at http://lchico.5u.com.

Great stages. Our small PA contingent is looking forward to the match.

Stage 8, 'Hoser Hell" looks familiar.

Mike

Hi Mike,

"Hoser Hell" looks familiar because it was Stage 8 in 2007. Hit the F5 button to refresh the stage & see if you get "Now You See It, Now You Don't" which is the 2008 Stage 8. If you viewed the old (2007) stages recently, they may still be stored in your Internet cache.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Just wanted to let y'all know that Linda has the stages posted at http://lchico.5u.com.

Great stages. Our small PA contingent is looking forward to the match.

Stage 8, 'Hoser Hell" looks familiar.

Mike

Hi Mike,

"Hoser Hell" looks familiar because it was Stage 8 in 2007. Hit the F5 button to refresh the stage & see if you get "Now You See It, Now You Don't" which is the 2008 Stage 8. If you viewed the old (2007) stages recently, they may still be stored in your Internet cache.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Ooops!!! Yep. What Linda said.....I forgot to add that....

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke with Linda tonight. There are only a few slots left for Friday and Saturday will be full soon. Get your apps in ASAP. Linda said she got a bunch of apps in today. I figure we'll have a waiting list within the next two weeks. See you in April.

• 2 weeks later...
Jack, can you post the approx. number of competitors in each division.

Thanx.

In the middle of another project. Will try to post that by tomorrow.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

PS: Noticed that you were not registered yet. If you want to shoot, get the application in -- you can change divisions later.

Thanx.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

PS: Noticed that you were not registered yet. If you want to shoot, get the application in -- you can change divisions later.

I'm confirmed. At least I hope I am!!

Thanx.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I'm confirmed. At least I hope I am!!

Oops -- Sorry. Yes you are in. Still a lot of upstate shooters not in the match yet. Had you confused with someone else.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 SC Match Statistician

Thanx.

Okay -- with 170 applications, these are the numbers:

LTD = 57

OPN = 38

L10 = 21

PRO = 21

SST = 13

REV = 10

Yeah, I know that doesn't add up to 170 -- we have about 9 shooters who did not select a division on the application. Also, remember that we have room for 40 more shooters.

=================

For comparison, here are the numbers from last year:

LTD = 70

OPN = 49

L10 = 38

PRO = 34

REV = 11

SST = 8

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Shirt Update:

The colors for the T-shirts and Polos has changed. They are going to be khaki (not grey as displayed on the website). The T-shirts will be 100% cotton "Beefy T's" with black print. The polos will be Outer Banks, 100% cotton, picque shirts just like the red ones we had last year. The embroidered logo will be done in black on the front left of the shirt.

BE sure to order when you register. We sold out of every shirt last year.

• 4 weeks later...

Should have made this announcement a few days ago. . . The match is full.

I am always happy to put shooters on a waiting list. In past years, we have always cleared the waiting list.

Shooters who are already registered for the match: Contact me immediately if you are unable to attend, so that I can get a shooter off the waiting list and make arrangements for your refund.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 SC Match Statistician