Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But on the other hand, Flex might ask: How is all this helping my shooting...? :rolleyes:

<incert my finest BE voice.... By distracting my consciousness from the task at hand, I am allowing my true skills to run at optimum efficiency. ...finest BE voice out>

I think I plagiarized that from one of BE's Maku Mozo's

But on the other hand, Flex might ask: How is all this helping my shooting...? :rolleyes:

We're sniping at Z of course! :ph34r:

I am quick tho, you can't get me :devil:

I PM'ed Gentleman Jim, I left it up to him to keep things going in my absence, bed time for me!!!!

Ya'll behave now!!!!

Well...as Z has gone to bed now (maybe sleeping but who knows?)

I propose that this 100+ post thread stems from his new TAG line...its quite benign but still has provoked his NEW avitar.

This said I propose that all who may have an interest, to submitt an avitar..or tag line of thier choosing.

This avitar or tag line should reflect what you think is a good match for the intrepid soul.

(disclaimer)....due to the very nature of Zs thread Keep in mind ..(the children may be watching)

I respectfully submit my horned toad avitar...and (thats Mister horneytoad to you Buster) as his tag line B)

He may strangle me if he ever gets his hands on me :devil:

Jim :lol:

Just starting a new day over here, and I am surprised at the limited damage you guys did in my absence!!!

I expected much worse, but....

I will see when I actually hit the "Add Reply" button IF my avatar has been changed.....

ZH nervously scolls down to hit the "add reply" button.........

'Never said it was. :rolleyes:

The Bearded Dragon is a real photo. A fellow forum member from elsewhere-forum had one.

The Iguana-with-Dice still life is a statuette made of composite. It was the avatar ("avatar" has no letter "i" in it, by the way, guys) of my alter-sneaky-identity, "Iggy", who made many appearances here some time ago. Iggy was smitten with ZuZu but ZuZu did not reciprocate. Trouble with being two members was I had to log in and out all the time. Maybe Iggy will make a comeback--who knows. :ph34r:

post-1852-1184444093.jpg

Quite possibly the best avatar for Zman...as they say, Live by the sword...

"Sword", umm, was that meant as a euphemism? <_<

Since you are not from Texas like Merlin and I are, perhaps it was a bit forward of me to say sword.....other weapons come to mind after a little thought: short sword, dagger, and the like are more likely to be the case...while just as deadly as the broadsword, the short sword and the dagger were merely secondary weapons, usually left to those who could not handle or did not posess a broadsword... :rolleyes:

wow, that is amazing tightloop

Well, since we cannot have politican commentary, got to get in the zingers where you can...LOL :rolleyes: ...and many of Zhunters posts provide the perfect opportunity.....and he knows we are just kidding...

More I look at it, seems Merlin is right...that Pale creature is not a Horned Toad....I am sure Z is much more tanned than that, even after spending several weeks in the not too sunny parts of the UK...