Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Paris Hilton may be headed back to jail.

Flatland Shooter

I think you mean the one at Courtland(?). A contender, to be sure, but the one up on Peachtree near the Buckhead power-drinking district is the hand's-down winner. There should be a cover charge to even get in the door! :P

Maybe?? Been a long time....

Totally different vibe between the two, though. Buckhead was basically the meat market crowd. More power drinking types, but downtown was a whole nother scene - crack heads, drug dealing types, etc, plus the sprinkle of drunk Tech guys, etc... :D

Oh, and yeah... back to the slammer!!!! :D

I think you mean the one at Courtland(?). A contender, to be sure, but the one up on Peachtree near the Buckhead power-drinking district is the hand's-down winner. There should be a cover charge to even get in the door! :P

Maybe?? Been a long time....

Totally different vibe between the two, though. Buckhead was basically the meat market crowd. More power drinking types, but downtown was a whole nother scene - crack heads, drug dealing types, etc, plus the sprinkle of drunk Tech guys, etc... :D

Oh, and yeah... back to the slammer!!!! :D

There are still crackheads. The place you are thinking of is on North. I think it is called the disco diner now. It looks like an IHOP but it is purple. I used to go to tech and I damn sure used to go there.

BTW, I dont think the judge was out of line. The sheriff must do what the judge orders and his order of onl jail time was reasonable. Cali has gotten out of had with stars getting away with murder. Somebody has to send a message. He did the right thing. Besides I am sure the Hilton's property taxes in LA have paid for at least a month in jail so I am not to worried about resources. I am glad to see someone stand up for justice in that city. Three days was not enough, it was her third strike.

I am glad to see she got what she deserved. Just goes to show that money cannot always buy you what you want.

In our country, if you have money its hard not to get perks or its easy to stay away from jail, unless you are in the medias's eye.

An example is our ex president who can also visit relatives (mom)and have a party inside and outside his resthouse(confined there) sad but true.

Edited by Jasonub

I agree on wasted jail space.....just chain her up out back..little pan of water some kibbles :devil:

Jim

Dammit. You just made me spew coffee through my nose reading that. Nice shot, Jim :rolleyes:

To bad all my shots aren't as true. ;)

Very glad you got a laugh... sorry about the coffee. :blink:

Edited by JThompson

They need to put Paris Hilton, Rosie O Donnell and Michael Murphy in a weighted bag and drop them off a pier. They contribute nothing worth while to the world.

But what about the beauty that Paris interjects into our lives on a daily basis? What are we going to do until she gets out? We are now a beauty-less society <_< My life now seems less complete. :rolleyes:

The latest news: Fox News

LOS ANGELES — A day after a tearful Paris Hilton was ordered back to jail, the hotel heiress said she won't appeal her 45-day jail sentence and is "learning and growing" from her time behind bars.

Her change of heart came Saturday when she announced in a statement released by one of her attorneys that she won't fight her sentence after a brief stint under house arrest at her Hollywood Hills home.

"Today, I told my attorneys not to appeal the judge's decision," Hilton said in the statement. "While I greatly appreciate the sheriff's concern for my health and welfare, I intend to serve my time at L.A. County Jail."

"Being in jail is by far the hardest thing I have ever done," she said in the statement. "During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to think and I believe that I am learning and growing from this experience."

Hilton added she was "shocked" by the attention her case has received and suggested the public and media focus on "more important things like the men and women serving our country in Iraq."

Hilton added she was "shocked" by the attention her case has received and suggested the public and media focus on "more important things like the men and women serving our country in Iraq."

Oh, I get it - she only wants positive publicity, not bad. Typical. But wait a minute, the "sex tape" scandal a few years ago really jump started her "career" in the first place, maybe now she will be on the fast track to super stardom, now that she will have "street cred". :ph34r: