Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Flexmoney Posts

davidball

Quite honestly, it doesn't matter to me anymore. I came to the conclusion long ago that IPSC politics all need to be listed under the humor section. ;)

As a person who is in the top 10 on the "I hate IPSC list" it comes as no surprise to me... B)

Just as I thought. Dave has the time to surf Enoverse......... but doesn't have the time to load his wifes ammo. :P And you should be out practicin' too. Looks like some guy with a single stackgun whooped up on you and everyone else at the match sunday. *Insert "dancin' bannana" smilie*

Now back to Flex........ I agree, you need to put the keyboard in the closet and get out and practice. The Production Nationals will be here before you know it.

Just as I thought. Dave has the time to surf Enoverse......... but doesn't have the time to load his wifes ammo. :P And you should be out practicin' too. Looks like some guy with a single stackgun whooped up on you and everyone else at the match sunday. *Insert "dancin' bannana" smilie*

Now back to Flex........ I agree, you need to put the keyboard in the closet and get out and practice. The Production Nationals will be here before you know it.

As far as surfing the Enoverse goes, you caught me, you caught the 'tater . . .

As far as practicing goes, that ain't happening until after the Indiana Section Championship is in the books . . . :(

And that single stack guy? Just wait till you see the match I design next month. You don't own enough mags to do all of the reloads! Consecutive five round arrays as far as the eye can see! :)

Hey guys... no kidding...Flex is one of 3 people I know smarter than me.

You should see him back a trailer up a gnat's ass. :) (private joke)

When people smarter than me talk/post... I listen. You should do the same.

Oh yeah, one of the other 3 is my Mom. Thanks Mom!

SA

Well, you did leave room in there for the rest of us to try to wiggle into that third spot...LOL...going to be a tight fit for some of them...I'm thinking Rhino will be in there for a close third and he is a BIG GUY.... :lol::P:D