Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky Multi-gun

Could anyone in the know post the street address for the club that I can plug into mapquest. The address on the site is a business mailing, not a physical.

Thanks

Bob

Directions are posted on the Owensboro rifle and pistol club website. The directions are very good so it is easy to get to. I don't know the street number.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Sadly I won't be able to attend this year. :angry2:

Hop

Bummer dude.... Wish you could make it. We were staking some of the stages down today and man you are going to miss out. This match is going to be a blast. Don't mean to rub it in but I can't wait. Here's a pic of some of the range help.

post-10237-1188180552.jpg

Chris C.

I would like to thank everyone who came to the match. I had a great time with all of you. You're a great bunch to RO. Special thanks goes to Gary Welborn for putting on a great match. It's always great working with him. Now I'm going so sit on the couch, drink some bev's and watch some football. I saw some cameras out there. Post some pics if you got them.

Chris Conley

Edited by Chris Conley

Plus 1 on that. Thier stages are always thought out and challenging. The weather this year was perfect. Thanks to the club, members and RO"s for the long days of help, running, setting up and tearing down, and the ladies in the scoring shack really hustled with the results.

I want to thank all the shooters that came to the match especially the ones that drove great distances I don't think anyone was dissappointed in the match as it was one of Gary Welborn's top quality matches. Hope to talk Gary into having again next year and seeing all of you guys and ladies back next year and maybe make this one of the biggest 3-G next to the Nationals.

Great match and we are all looking fwd to Gary doing a bang up job NEXT YEAR as well.

I did better than I thought but didnt bring home the buick. Im there to have fun more than anything anyway. :cheers:

Just got back a few hours ago, its a long way from the Philadelphia PA area. We shot it last year and thought the match deserved a return trip. Our expectations were met, good stage design, good stage construction, good ROs, good range food, good weather, prompt stats, and the match ran close to schedule. What more to ask for?