Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moonclip Holders

cliffwalsh

I've had the bottom clip of a double Blade Tech get pushed out when bending over R.O.'ing a few times.

I am a new shooter and haven't tried any thing yet except the Bladetech doubles. Some observations I have made are.....

The bottom row will always fall out easy when bending over IF there is not a full clip on top of it. When I finish shooting and before picking up my clips I reorganize the clips on my belt so there are no singles on the bottom.

The angle of the bottom row and the difference in the friction fit from one holder to another does introduce some unneeded variance into the mix.

Other than that thou I can't think of anything real bad about them. (price?)

41mag

So Bob,

What is the 'El Conquistador' signature model going to cost in American dollars.

'Cuz when I grow up I want to be somewhat like Cliff.

I called before about the Speed-e-rack, and the lady said they were $110 for the 7 holder.

MeJerry.jpg

So Bob,

What is the 'El Conquistador' signature model going to cost in American dollars.

'Cuz when I grow up I want to be somewhat like Cliff.

I called before about the Speed-e-rack, and the lady said they were $110 for the 7 holder.

MeJerry.jpg

$100 shipped without the catheter to the lower 48.

PM Cliff for catheters and installation. :D

I like the 2x4 name! How bout Perdue's 2x4?

BTW, mine is already on it's way to Florida.

When he grows up, I also want to be somewhat like Cliff. :D

Edited by Nemo

Moonie 2x4

One will be on the prize table at the Sunflower Classic on May 19th!

Mike,

Didn't Dillard Winters developed the 2x4 moon clip carrier in 2004?

I know he had it on at the '05 Nationals (my first year there). And yeah, :D it actually utilized a chunk of wood that looked almost as big as a 2X4.

Better be careful, he might bring a patent claim against ya!! ;)

Edited by Carmoney

Good ole Dillard actually used a 2x4. His carrier held 6 clips in 6 holders in 2 rows of 3. the 2x4 pushed the bottom row out passed the top row so you could see both rows.

looks like it can hold 3 moon clips

My bullets are made with 45 gap brass so they are a little shorter than standard 45 acp. I can put one more row on top upside down though. You never know when you might need 72 rounds, like a stage with a texas star :angry:

you won't need as many rounds if you shot my Texas Star. 1 hit per plate is all it takes. We even shoot the plates off with a 22 pistol.

last year at the NRA Bianchi Cup we had a side match and Jerry, Bruce P., Tony H. and others came down and shot it.

the winner shot 5 plates off with a 22 and his time for the string was 4.7 sec. and that is picking up the gun from the table and shooting.

you can see out products at this web site.

Edited by ffl