Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 20 Mag Pouches

ranger

Does anyone sell magazine pouches for the large frame Glocks (G20 - G21) besides Safariland? Looks like CR Speed will not work per their ad. Any comments appreciated. I tired by Safariland mags I use for my PARA and they seem very tight.

Does anyone sell magazine pouches for the large frame Glocks (G20 - G21) besides Safariland? Looks like CR Speed will not work per their ad. Any comments appreciated. I tired by Safariland mags I use for my PARA and they seem very tight.

i have 4 safariland mag pouches for sale they are for glock 20 and 21 but i use them for my STI and CZ IPSC ,black tactical finish

send me a PM

Edited by ogiebb

We got them a few years ago...

Flex,

I find you comment to be interesting since when I went to the G20 I looked around for USPSA Limited/Open Style magazine pouches at retailers like Speed Shooters International and others and I was informed that there was nothing available from CR Speed for a G20/21. Based on your posting it seems that I was misinformed by those who make a living at selling these items.

BTW, I was under the impression that you only competed with a G35 and not a G20...

Based on your posting it seems that I was misinformed by those who make a living at selling these items.

You were, or I was. But, CR Speed sure did send some to my house a couple of years ago...when we ordered a complete rig for the G20...direct from CR Speed (from a certificate won in the Junior raffle...thank you CR Speed). They work. That is what I know about them.

BTW, I was under the impression that you only competed with a G35 and not a G20...

I'm pretty sneaky. B)

(my gf usually shoots the G20...but she lets me clean it and stuff. :D )

• 3 weeks later...

I have just been informed by a family member that the CR Speed G20/21 magazine pouches arrived today from South Africa by way of USPS Registered mail. I am looking forward to testing them this weekend once I get back to Cali from Dallas. Thanks again Flex for the info.