Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brian Enos Service: A+

Wasn't sure where to put this post but it needed to be put somewhere so here it is.

I just purchased a Dillon 1050 from Brian (previously bought a 650 from him) and made arrangements to get it quickly as Dillon is 6 days ground shipping from me. Brian took care of all the arrangements for me and spent a lot of time on the phone with me and Dillon.

Through none of Brian's doings the shipment was messed up and I got a call saying I wasn't getting it as scheduled. Brian was very apologetic even though it was not his fault. I explained my situation, he said he understood, and he said he would get right back to me after he checked with Dillon to see what could be done to help me out.

Sure enough, he called back as he said he would in 30 minutes. He had gotten the right person on the phone at Dillon and they reshipped another press today .........I will have it as originally scheduled.

Bottom line............. how many companies do you deal with that take care of their customers this way? I am now a VERY loyal customer of BE and urge others who are contemplating a purchase to check with Brian first. You absolutely won't get better service and you will walk away feeling that he really does care about his customer's happiness and satisfaction. Not to mention, he knows his stuff!

Thanks Brian.

Edited by nhglyn

Don't think you will get any disagreement from anyone here. I have purchased 3 presses from Brian, a 550, 650 and this past week a 1050. Everything was delivered promtly. Brian makes it too easy to spend my money, but I enjoy every minute of it. Brian is "good people" and will always get my business when it comes to everything he sells.

BTW, that 1050 is a "machine". Assembly was easy, only had to make a few tweaks, primer system was setup perfect. Just waiting for 5k of Precision bullets so I can put her through the paces.

Bobby

Thanks a lot!

Glyn just called to say the 1050 arrived, which was really good news on a Friday afternoon.

And also, without Dillon's fantastic customer service, this wouldn't have ended so nicely. Yesterday, after I learned Glyn's press was shipped Ground instead of 2-day (as we'd arranged), I have to say, even with Dillon, I didn't think the chance of getting him a(nother) 1050 overnighted to the far east coast, was too good. So I put in the call to The Man ("dillon" on the Forum), and he came through for us. Got a new press overnighted and out the door that day. And even was able to "turn around" the original, Ground-shipped press.

Cheers to Dillon.

be

New to reloading. Just got a 550 with all bells and whistles for two calibers thru Brian. Incredible service!!! I still manage to shoot more than I can load, will probably be back for a 1050 at some point!!

Any tips on selling the 1050 idea to my bride?? ;-)

Edited by Sphpkr

New to reloading. Just got a 550 with all bells and whistles for two calibers thru Brian. Incredible service!!! I still manage to shoot more than I can load, will probably be back for a 1050 at some point!!

Any tips on selling the 1050 idea to my bride?? ;-)

You'll spend less time reloading and have more time for her? Just don't mention that what will really happen, is that you'll load more bullets in the same amount of time you're spending now.....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.