Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Guga Ribas

sv45

its funny you ask...i actually recently ordered a blue one to go with my guga mag pouches and blue dawson base pads. when i got it in, it looked nothing like what is on the guga ribas products web page. it was more like a dark navy blue, and the anodizing was done really poorly and inconsistent. i sent it back and got a silver one, which again looked nothing like the web site pic. its more like a metallic pewter color, which actually looks really cool so i kept it.

i think the coloring process has changed from the way they did the old ones. my brothers old silver one looks alot diff from my new silver one.

i know it doesnt answer your question, but thought you should know...

Will

I thought this would get a good reaction. I want to look good when I crash and burn. I dont want to spend 205.00+ and get a baby blue holster. From the web site it looks baby blue.

its funny you ask...i actually recently ordered a blue one to go with my guga mag pouches and blue dawson base pads. when i got it in, it looked nothing like what is on the guga ribas products web page. it was more like a dark navy blue, and the anodizing was done really poorly and inconsistent. i sent it back and got a silver one, which again looked nothing like the web site pic. its more like a metallic pewter color, which actually looks really cool so i kept it.

i think the coloring process has changed from the way they did the old ones. my brothers old silver one looks alot diff from my new silver one.

i know it doesnt answer your question, but thought you should know...

Will

Will, where did you get your stuff from? Speed shooters does not have silver.

:lol: same as sv45, at least i can look good losing! also i like it when people who think that IPSC is some kind of militant militia training camp come to a match and see shooters with various colored gun grips, red dot sights and mag pouches. instead of what they would expect: a bunch of camoflouge wearing rednecks with militant looking equiptment (not that there is anything wrong with that :D ). you know what i mean...

anyway i ordered my stuff from: http://www.eco-comex.se/gugaribas/english/products.htm

:lol: same as sv45, at least i can look good losing! also i like it when people who think that IPSC is some kind of militant militia training camp come to a match and see shooters with various colored gun grips, red dot sights and mag pouches. instead of what they would expect: a bunch of camoflouge wearing rednecks with militant looking equiptment (not that there is anything wrong with that :D ). you know what i mean...

anyway i ordered my stuff from: http://www.eco-comex.se/gugaribas/english/products.htm

Will, This is a dumb question, but how did you convert the euro to dollars?