Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uplula Universal Pistol Magazine Loader

DWPatriot

I bought one for my kids at SHOT and they love it. The manufacturer demonstrated it with the fat Glock 21 mags all the way to single stack and it worked with every one of them. My sons use it with their STI mags, no problem.

If he would only make something to fill moonclips...

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Witness Limited in 10MM. Having a problem finding a mag loader that fits the 15 roung mag that came stock with this pistol. Arthritis is rasing hell with my fingers. Phil

PS New on your site so I'll say hello from NYS

Thank you folks. Appreciate your help. I have had a real problem with vendors getting the Witness and the Witness Limited confused. I'll check these out. So far I've had a Comp. holster, mag. loader, and mag. holder confused. I keeep telling them this is not a Witness but.....they just don't get it. The girl at the P.O. is starting to give me funny looks. Phil

• 2 weeks later...

Ysued got one for my sons at SHOT, directly from the manufacturer. It works perfect with STI mags, as well as glock (small and large) and even single stack mags. The best pistol mag loader I've seen. I think it's sold exclusively through Butler Creek.

Edited by Nemo

Has anyone had a chance to get their hands on one yet? who has them in stock? if so does it work on S-I mags?

I called the distributor and he said several dozen have been shipped to the US from the manufacturer but none of the vendors have any. I tried calling several shops. If you find one, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
i just got an email from brownells it is now available

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/pro...mc_ev=emailopen

I got mine in the mail today. So far i used it to load a STI 'big stick' in 38SC, M&P40, and a 5rd mag for my Kahr P40 Covert. It works excellent on all of them. I never had a problem loading any of them b4, i just wanted to try a new product out. I would reccomend it to anyone.