Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 New Mexico Section Championship

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final match results are up at www.rgpsc.com.

A really big thank you to all of the match staff, the fantastic RO squad, the Albuquerque City Shooting Range Park, the young boys and girls who chased down the score sheets, all of the shooters who made this a "match", and of course, the rgpsc.com webmaster!

cya

Rod

One of the best matches I have been to in a long time. Smoothly run and a great staff. We had the best squad ever and it sure showed in our scores. Thanks and see you guys next year. BTW Congrats Nick on you first big match win!!

B

Fantastic match once again! Kudos to all who helped make this match happen, even Cheryl with her evil swingers... :devil: Very challenging match, great weather, great food and fabulous staff - I'll definitely be back next year. Congrats to everyone on squad 6, it was a pleasure shooting with you guys - the fine young men from the Las Cruces PD were an awesome crew to shoot with, hope to see y'all again next year! :bow:

Thanks all who put this match on. Challenging stages, great ROs, nice range, everything ran early, thats right early. Only wish I had shot better but still it was a great weekend. These folks know how to run a match. Makes me proud to have them part of my Area.

Congratulations to all division and class winners !!!!!!

Catfish, you kicked butt in Single Stack !!!!!

Every competitor that came through my stage (8) was very nice. It was a pleasure to RO so many skilled shooters.

I want to thank all the competitors who came to this match, without you guys and gals it would not happen !!!!!!

Damon

Without the competitors, we couldn't have done this!! You guys were awesome to work with...I had a great time interacting with you guys...To my fellow workers....YOU ARE THE BEST TO WORK WITH!!!! Especially Damon who put up with me all weekend!!

Cheryl :)

To Bear23, ccur, nm3gnr, and all the other RO’s THANKS! We can’t have fun without your hard work. Rod, we appreciate all of your hard work and I especially appreciate the “shortcut map” which made my life a lot easier.

Carolyn, WOW awesome job on the stats! You’re the best. I really like not sitting around in the heat for several hours waiting…and waiting…

My hat is off to all of you guys and girls in squad 6, and to the “significant others” that pitched in as well, what a great group of folks.

Keep your guns up, see you at the range,

David C

I thought this was a great match. My daughters and I had a great time. Kudos to all the Albuquerque shooters who put so much time and hard work into making this match run so smoothly.

Thanks,

-Larry

The match photographer (and webmaster) for www.rgpsc.com has more photos up on the website. Check the site periodically over the next few days for more pics. It takes a while to process over 700 photos, cull out the bad ones, format the good ones, and get them all up to the web.

She works hard at this, a few words of thanks for the pics may bring her back next time! (pro bono, as usual!)

Congratulations to all division and class winners !!!!!!

Catfish, you kicked butt in Single Stack !!!!!

Every competitor that came through my stage (8) was very nice. It was a pleasure to RO so many skilled shooters.

I want to thank all the competitors who came to this match, without you guys and gals it would not happen !!!!!!

Damon

thanks Damon, I had a lot of fun hanging out with you and the family - and breaking down the stages with you. Hope to see you at a match in the near future! I was really pretty bummed after tanking your stage but I guess it all worked out in the end!

This match will be on my calendar again next year; it's nice to see the level of competition that showed up for a pat on the back and some great plaques. Jus goes to show you that if you put on a quality match, you'll get the shooters to come play.

One of the best matches I have been to in a long time. Smoothly run and a great staff. We had the best squad ever and it sure showed in our scores. Thanks and see you guys next year. BTW Congrats Nick on you first big match win!!

B

I see that the top 3 open gun's were built by Matt McLearn at M2i,good job guy's!