Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Impact

Putty

I have to make up my mind pretty quick on an opportunity to train with Max and Travis. They will be in our area pretty soon. Can those that have taken the class shed some light: improvements, class structure etc.? I have some reservations about the level of attentiveness decreasing on an individual basis with a class that is rather large (13).

By far the best information I've had. I actually would like another class from them. Don't worry about attentiveness....Max kept us working all day. If he didn't have to stop I know he wouldn't even break for lunch.

Max will definitely take care of you. Remember too, that you have two instructors for 13 students. That's an awesome ratio. Max & Trav are both detail oriented and are flat out two of the nicest and most professional people you can meet. They will definitely take care YOU without short changing anyone else.

Rich

Don't worry about attentiveness. Max and Travis are animals. They will be watching every move you make. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Travis says that he learns something new with every class he gives. We're kicking around getting them to come and do an advanced class for the same group of guys that took their class last year.

:D The class I was at only had Max teaching and it was still great, The class was mixed with some shooters only having a year or two of shooting to a few of us with over 15 years of shooting competition. Max did not take a lunch break, and in part of it he splits the group into sets of two or three so that you end up with close to One on one.

DO IT !

Jamie Foote

Take the class.

We took a class from Double Impact about a year ago. It was a typical February in DFW. The week before the class - perfect weather. The first day of the class, cold (low 40s) and LOTS of rain.

It would have been pretty easy to cop out on our range time - especially because MM and TT didn't have any rainwear and didn't have warm coats.

Those guys busted their asses for us; all day long, and I didn't feel like the class suffered for the weather. I think everyone was miserable, but that's not the fault of the two guys.

I'll never forget seeing TT shivering and turning blue!! But the guys still worked to make the class a success.

Just do it!

• 1 month later...

I took the Max/Travis class this weekend and it was great. Our group of 13 had everything from C to M and they still taught to everyone. I noticed great progress from several of the shooters during the class. Of course you have to practice what they teach and apply but the info is there. I have taken classes from TJ, Manny and now these two and each had a different perspective and I learned a lot from each. If you can swing it, do it.