Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 2 Desert Classic

Ok, now that Brian's over his heart attack... that's just a joke.. though seriously it would be cool if some of the  denizens in town for A2DC bought the man a beer or two in thanks for the cool web hangout.

On prize tables--

They're all run a bit differently, but what usually happens is when your name is called, you go up to the appropriate prize table and pick out something you want (stuff is often grouped into piles-- you get the whole pile, but no mix-n-match), and take it away with you.  If it's a gun or frame, go see the FFL.  When you get home, write a thank-you note to whoever donated what you got (this is both important and easy with e-mail.  Sometimes you even get bonus stuff for it)

(Edited by shred at 12:02 pm on Nov. 6, 2002)

You guys are funny!

Well the place, at least still today, is still pretty much a wreck, but I'm hopin by tonight I'll have it somewhat functional if not presentable. (Don't really care about the presentable part.) Nevertheless, since kelly has already announced his b-day party at 4 peaks on Friday, if whoever wants to meet up Sat night for some beers and bull in Tempe, that would be cool. We could get some dinner and beers at the "Meet for dinner" link on my home page. (It's funny how many folks, when the call to order something after having just found my site, ask - "what's up with that Dinner link?")

And since I can basically crawl home from Casey's, those inclined can come by and see the "source."

Oh, and I heard the weather could suck...

;)