Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P news

GeneralChang

Yes, the grip area feels a little longer, not necessarily wider, and it is a 5", I believe. Other than that, it appears to be a normal MP.

Yes, the WTS sights on them look damn good. Cant wait for them to hit the market. I talked w/ Bobby McGee thereand he showed me his match MP's, very nice. He's got a set of WTS's already. Also, little thread drift, Bobby showed me Blade Tech's new carbon fiber holster for the MP, very nice holster and even better price ($24.95), has MP symbol engraved on it and fits great.

Kevin, we should have our Warren sights this week, we also have the Blade Tech Revolution M&P holster and double mag pouches in stock. I hope to get them on the web site in the next day or so.

Well no one has answered the 54 million dollar question on the size of the .45. Is it beefed up or the same size as the 9/40?

With the small grip insert, there was very little difference from the medium on the 9/40 in regards to the frame.

You know what Middle Man,

I forgot to ask what insert the 45 had on it. If it was the medium it had, then it felt a little longer and little beefier (just a little) than the 9/40 w/ medium insert.

Good deal kend, you'll probably be hearing from me very soon for sights and/or holster.

• 2 weeks later...
The Warrens look pretty damn good too.

I like mine.

I have these on order from the M&P store. Cant wait to get them. It is the exact same set up that you have. Warren rear with the dawson front.

And by the way,,,,,Your focus needs to be on the front site!!!!!!! :lol:

Just tested a M&P 45 at our police range. The grip is identical to the 9/40 frame and the barrel is 1/4" longer. It shot very nicely and had very little muzzle flip. The safety is indeed easily removeable and will be offered as an option.

The Pro looks OK except for one thing. Why did they feel a need to put that funky sail of a front sight on the gun? That thing looks terrible. Put a lower rear on and get rid of that sail.

The gun pictured uses a Novak Extreme Duty (adjustable) rear sight. It

requires a taller front sight. I've got the same set-up on my M&P 9mm

Contact Dan Burwell, he does a lot of M&P work, Burwell Gunsmithing

+100

Dan is the best!!

he has done both of my M&P9's with fantastic results!!

He also Installed Kenny's Fiber Optic Front Sights at the same time, he stocks them.

BTW, Dan's turnaround time is great, he's down to 3-4 days, maybe less.

Call him, you will not regret the choice.

Y