Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 6 Championship

Online squadding is now unlocked and available. Anyone who's registration I have in hand has been entered and squadded.

There is a mailbox to which entries are sent. Someone gets those, pulls the checks and whatnot out of them, and forwards them to me. We typically get entries once a week or 10 days.

When they get to me for actual registration, they are processed in the order as specified by the postmark.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill is 100% correct as usual. I just received an email earlier today with my PIN. I'm really looking forward to the match. Last year's stages were a blast and I'll bet this year will be more of the same. Bill, Cindy and crew really know how to put on an A+ competiton.

Anyone interested in forming a BE Forum squad on Friday?

Edited by XD Niner

Bill is 100% correct as usual. I just received an email earlier today with my PIN. I'm really looking forward to the match. Last year's stages were a blast and I'll bet this year will be more of the same. Bill, Cindy and crew really know how to put on an A+ competiton.

Anyone interested in forming a BE Forum squad on Friday?

Sounds good to me, right now, I'm on Squad 89, but lets move to Squad 92. All slots are open. I'm moving over there in a few minutes.

Preliminary drawings for Stages 1-4, Click on a diagram to expand

01bay01ipsc-rise-n-shine.thumbnail.jpg

Stage 1

02bay02ipsc-life-in-the-fastlane.thumbnail.jpg

Stage 2

03tpipsc-bridge-the-gap-rev_2.thumbnail.jpg

Stage 3

04bay03ipsc-magic-bullet.thumbnail.jpg

Stage 4

Preliminary drawings for Stages 5-8, Click on a diagram to expand

05bay04ipsc-whos-there.thumbnail.jpg

Stage 5

06bay05ipsc-hit-the-deck.thumbnail.jpg

Stage 6

07bay06ipsc-crossed-up.thumbnail.jpg

Stage 7

08bay07ipsc-fluffys-scratch-pad.thumbnail.jpg

Stage 8

Preliminary drawings for Stages 9-11, Click on a diagram to expand

09bay09ipsc-hotel-california.thumbnail.jpg

Stage 9

10bay10cm03-14.thumbnail.gif

Stage 10

11bay11ipsc-another-brick-in-the-wall.thumbnail.jpg

Stage 11

Edited by wgnoyes

Changes can ALWAYS be made, up to the first shot being fired and sometimes beyond. I've never seen a match yet where the published diagrams and descriptions exactly matched the actual stages. These in particular are marked "preliminary" as they haven't been submitted to NROI for approval yet. Even then, the range master usually has something to say at the last minute when the stages are actually being set up.

Janice has a pile of registrations that she's going to get to us in the next few days and I'm sure yours is in there.

Thanks, will those of us that requested a specific shooting time automatically be placesd in a squad or will we have to do it ourselves (I can't remember how it went last year).

I've been squadding people according to their time requests and/or who they want to shoot with, subject to the limitations listed on the self-squadding page. And then some people will go in and move themselves around afterward.

Thanks, Bill.