Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gold Team Holster?

jasmap

Does anyone know which holsters will work with the EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Gold Team Open gun? Also, which mag pouches will work with the mags? I'm pretty sure the Ghost will work but what about others like CR Speed, Gugas Ribas, Extreme, etc......?

Does anyone know which holsters will work with the EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Gold Team Open gun? Also, which mag pouches will work with the mags? I'm pretty sure the Ghost will work but what about others like CR Speed, Gugas Ribas, Extreme, etc......?

mag pouches = cr speed

holster = ghost works good

You may use a cr speed for a 1911 but it needs to be modified by lowering the latch in the holster body .

Guga Ribas works great for me.

Admitted, setting it up just right takes a while, because it has so many "adjustables" in the holster as the pouches, but once you get there, it's the closest thing you can get to perfection. :wub:

Edited by Berzerker

The CR speed you have to modify, the Ghost for CZ (they are supposed to make them for Tanfoglio specifically) which I have works great.

henning wallgren has them at www.henningshootsguns.com I am working on getting a holster for sickinger (sp?) to test that looks like it might be the ticket for tanfoglio based guns.

Mag pouches CR speed with a caspian spacer (or modified beretta spacer works great) also speed comp is working on a prototype for the new style EAA mags.

The safariland 012 and CR speed both say they will fit. but they do not cover the trigger in reality. so the gun goes in. but it's not USPSA legal.

The Safariland does cover the trigger, Eric Grauffel uses the CR speed and if it was not legal I;m sure someone would have said something by now.

I have the Safariland and it covers the trigger unless you look at the gun from the rear in which case you can see the back of the trigger. Same with a 1911 really.

The Safariland does cover the trigger, Eric Grauffel uses the CR speed and if it was not legal I;m sure someone would have said something by now.

Yes, eric uses the CR speed. however to get the holster to hold the gun you must modify it. something I wasn't willing to do on a new $200 holster. why pay then possibly destroy it before I can even draw a gun from it.

My safariland 012 allows you to see about half the trigger from the side, the face is still covered though. (and the muzzle cup must be switched out) I can't afford to be DQ'd from a match because a rule is highly questionable there.

Thanks for all the info. I forgot about Grauffel using CR Speed. I´ve got 2 CR Speed holsters so I should be set.

Hey Jasmap , I have a cr speed set up for a tanfo if you wan to trade it out for a stock one . It will just be the holster no hanger or barrel platform. Thanks , JP