Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Infinity trigger by strayer voight

Law Dawg

Yes, it is the tri glide and I also have a friend that has the same combo you do, with the tri glide trigger and the Doug Koenig hammer.She says that the hammer trigger combo has actually helped her trigger control due to the light hammer. I guess that I just want some reasurance that I just wont be throwing my money away, but all I've heard is positive feed back, so I might jump into it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I strongly advocate the SV Tri-Glide trigger system.  I use them in any gun that will take them.  The interchangeable faces are very useful as they really allow you to "fit" the gun to your hand.  On my SV Limited guns I use the straight face, on the STI open gun I use the Enos face - subtle differences to be sure.

The only note I would advise is the use of a high quality trigger prep on the bearing surfaces.  For lack of a better alternative and insufficient knowledge I use the STI Trigger Slick product.  Use of a ball bearing fitted TriGlide  without this or similar product will over time create wear on the opposing parts.  The gentleman who worked on my guns in the past preferred to use BreakFree, but I did not find it suitable with the TriGlide.  Perhaps one of the more knowledgeable contributors could recommend alternatives to Trigger Slick if necessary.

Also if you elect to fit the trigger system yourself, be sure that the bow does not bind in the track, and that the shoe itself slides cleanly.  Some of the trigger sets require fitting to move easily.

Lynn, would you elaborate a bit more on the Koenig hammer?  Why do you prefer it?  I use SV products today, but have spoken to others who advocate the Cylinder and Slide warp speed kit.

Thanks,

Ross

hey ross,

the reason i like the keoing hammer is that it takes no modification, just dop it in the gun.  it  is skeltionized, ( reduced mass ) made of stainless steel.  the reduced mass make the trigger pull feel lighter.  although the hammer is expensive, i like it.  i don't hawk any thing that doesn't work for me.

good luck.

lynn

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy cow - that hammer is DAMNED expensive!  Anybody care to get technical on why I should spend that much for a damned hammer?

Then ya add in the new trigger system and face - aiyaaaaa.  

But on the plus side - the blaster is getting fixed for Valentine's Day.  I'm such a romantic ;0

Koenig Premium Match Low Mass- 9g

Koenig Standard Low Mass- 14g

Nowlin Speed Demon- 13g

C&S Ultra Light- 11.1g

C&S Super Match- 13.4g

C&S Tactical Match- 14.7g

C&S Tactical II- 14g

C&S Warp Speed- 9.9g

Lighter hammer, faster lock time... at least that's the theory. I haven't had any experience with it, but it makes sense to me.