Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

07 Points Series

Tom Mainus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand this "not participate" thing from the match standpoint. Since it added no additional work to the match staff, I just told Staci to make all the State/Sectional matches in Area 5 point series matches. That made it real easy and I didn't even bother the match officials. They have enough on their hands already.

Gary

Come on Gary, be part of the problem not the solution.

A stick in the mud is worth two in the hand.

I don't understand this "not participate" thing from the match standpoint. Since it added no additional work to the match staff, I just told Staci to make all the State/Sectional matches in Area 5 point series matches. That made it real easy and I didn't even bother the match officials. They have enough on their hands already.

Gary

Well...that didn't work, Gary.

One of the PS shooters had to tell me (Match Director) that the Ohio Section match wasn't showing up. I had to call in (or email). The office still wanted to get your OK on it. (and I'm pretty sure we already didn't that once).

So, if there is a match out there that was billed as being a PS, but wasn't...then it likely needs some follow-up with USPSA, the Match Director and the Area Director.

I don't understand this "not participate" thing from the match standpoint.

Gary

Me either.... :wacko:

Not that I was in line for anything besides a participation ribbon but had I known that the PA Sectional wasn't going to turn in/register/whatever they didn't do I would have made time to hit the Ohio Sectional so I would have my 4 matches. Next time, if there is one, I'll double check the details beforehand. :ph34r: