Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dang 1:38 AM... burning the midnite oil.

They should make the Limited/Production/Revolver Nationals and the Multi-Gun Nationals back-to-back. Say three days in between the two matches instead of the current 2-3 weeks.

I'd drive to Tulsa if they did that. Shoot one match. Raise hell in Tulsa for the 2-3 days downtime and then shoot the other match.

Are the Limited National dates correct? September 9-13, 2007 is Sunday through Thursday. Those days are rather funky. Is it... because of RM3G?!?!?!

Now that would be cool. Shoot RM3G and then shoot the Lim Nationals a day or so later. 11 hour drive between Raton and Tulsa.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang 1:38 AM... burning the midnite oil.

They should make the Limited/Production/Revolver Nationals and the Multi-Gun Nationals back-to-back. Say three days in between the two matches instead of the current 2-3 weeks.

I'd drive to Tulsa if they did that. Shoot one match. Raise hell in Tulsa for the 2-3 days downtime and then shoot the other match.

Are the Limited National dates correct? September 9-13, 2007 is Sunday through Thursday. Those days are rather funky. Is it... because of RM3G?!?!?!

Now that would be cool. Shoot RM3G and then shoot the Lim Nationals a day or so later. 11 hour drive between Raton and Tulsa.

Nope dates are funky probably so that they can hold the Gold Team Qualifier match afterwards. As far as the Multi gun, I really don't want to shoot three matches in a row, with three sets of equipment.

Really it is quite simple. It is likely that someone somewhere with "POWER" wants to shoot Open and Limited. Otherwise, we'd have a "Factory Gun Match" ie, L-10, Production, Revolver, SS and a "Race Gun Match", with Limited and Open.

Personally I would prefer that as I generally shoot Limited and Production or Limited and Limited 10. It would allow me to shoot my two favorite divisions. and the people I largely travel with could also then shoot their favorite divisions.

Hey! All things under consideration, I am happy, I know when and where! I can finish my club schedule and I can set up my company schedule!

Probably the first time in years that we have the dates this soon!

Thank you Mike

Jim

Edited by Jim Norman