Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Space City Challenge

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see about 29 Saturday spots open, right now... There are 46 unsquadded competitors, total, and 49 open slots to the match - you better move really quick if you want to try to get a Saturday slot... ;)

Edited by XRe

I see about 29 Saturday spots open, right now... There are 46 unsquadded competitors, total, and 49 open slots to the match - you better move really quick if you want to try to get a Saturday slot... ;)

Okay, app. and check is in the mail. See ya soon!

OK guys I will waive the late match entry fee, I still have room for about 35-40 shooters. The squad matrix does not show it, but I left slots reserved to expand the sqauds later if necessary. I will only expand the Friday and Saturday squads though. Pray for good weather, and we will have a good weekend. Some stages have been designed, I will see if I can get them on the Texas south section website ASAP. Still working on the prize table. I think you will be pleased. Also there wil be a small cash payout for class and division winners if there are sufficient shooters in thr Division/Class. See you in about 3 weeks.

i'm just glad scott is letting us start with the ammo on the belt instead of on the table, on the barrel or in a box. all my complaining has paid off. just kidding scott. nice stage.

i'm just glad scott is letting us start with the ammo on the belt instead of on the table, on the barrel or in a box. all my complaining has paid off. just kidding scott. nice stage.

Hmmmm.....there is still time to make minor changes to the start position. Lets see....all ammo stuffed in socks or empty mags on belt and loose ammo in pockets.......I'll get back to you :P

Edited by Scott R

<_< I saw Scott this weekend with a tape measure and a 55 gallon drum = he was trying to see how far it was to the bottom & if he could reach the bottom of the barrel. and pick up a ? ??? :o I don't know I could not see in the drum :D

;)

Most big matches, if they aren't full, will accept signups the day of the match. The key is whether or not it fills up. Usually the day-of-the-match signups are first come, first served on getting a spot. Maybe Steve(the MD will tell you how close it is to filling up a couple of days before it starts but I'm betting he is pretty stressed now to get everything done. He may not have much time to get on here & talk about it.

For what it's worth, I hope he gets to make it! :) MLM

Yeah, I caught on to that, no sweat, just trying to get a few extra sympathy points before LAMR, to compensate for the screw-up I'm bound to make at some point during the day. ;)

This year will be a bit different for me, I've never shot the whole thing in one day before. For me in the past it's been five stages on Saturday and two/three on Sunday and then the awards. Looking foreward to it. That, and getting to meet up with some more forum members. :D

Mark,

Staff and some competitors will shoot the whole thing on Friday. The bulk of the shooters will shoot the entire match on Saturday (squads of 10-14 shooters) with a random prize table on Saturday afternoon. Sunday small squads of 6 shooters will shoot the entire match with awards following. I hope to have all shooting done by 11:00 on Sunday. We did it this way last year and I liked the format so we are trying it again. Hope the weather cooperates. We had an hour or hour and a half delay last year due to torrential rains, then it cleared we took off the target condoms and we were back in business. The field was a bit wet but not too bad. Look forward too seeing you there.

Edited by lppd4

Mark,

with a random prize table on Saturday afternoon. Sunday small squads of 6 shooters will shoot the entire match with awards following.

If you only shoot Sunday, are you eligible for anything on Saturday's random prize table?

Hope the weather cooperates. We had an hour or hour and a half delay last year due to torrential rains, then it cleared we took off the target condoms and we were back in business.

Did someone say "rain"?

(5.6 MB QuickTime 7.1.5 file) ;)

-Chet

If you only shoot Sunday, are you eligible for anything on Saturday's random prize table?

Absoluteltyneed not be present to win. The only thing you will have to be registered by Saturday afternoon. I don't expect tha to be an issue