Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

US Team Announced for World Shoot

Shooter Grrl

Our very own Travis T was selected to represent the US at the World Shoot next year!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I find this really exciting :-)

So Travis, tell us how you feel!

EDIT:  Travis' name is no longer on the list... wtf????

(Edited by Shooter Grrl at 7:47 am on Nov. 27, 2001)

I find the other exciting aspect of this that Robbie will shoot Standard Div. I wondered why the top Springfield and Para representatives *always* shoot Open at the most visible IPSC match. There will be a whole bunch of *hot boys* trying to dethrone the Great One in Standard!

--Detlef

Thanks a million Kath!! I got the word from Mike V about a month ago, wanting me to pick between Open or Std. It feels great!

PS They took my name off the site to screw with me....it's all good! That's a very typical scenario when you're in my shoes...they're ALWAYS trying to spoil the moment ;)

Thank you guys! The camaraderie here is *impressive*.

T - Well done! Way to keep ‘em honest ;)

BE - I went with the Open blaster. I wanted to be on Max’s team ;)

Kyle - Good question….both if possible!

PD - Right on!

Thanks again Kath and everybody!!!!

Congrats TT you guys will rock!..Canada has not picked its team yet but according to the standings it looks like I slipped out of qualifying this year after some dismal trouble with my old gun (too bad I didn't have the SVI then!)...but maybe if someone else passes, I'll get to go. There may be hope yet...lol

Looks like the US has a kick ass team put together, in both Open and Limited, guess after losing the Standard title to Canada at the Pan Ams they are going all out :)

Pat

Congrats TT.  Have fun.  I know you'll do well.  All the US teams look great.  Read back over the Zen topics. ( It couldn't hurt)  LOL

9x

(Edited by 9x23 at 6:44 pm on Nov. 29, 2001)

We'll see..the numbers are in so time will tell, Being on the team at the Pan-Ams was pretty cool, I was hoping my scores would hold up long enough to get to the worlds.  But even if I don't, good luck, it feels great to make the team and I know you'll kick ass.

I should point out that another forum member is in second place on that list and pretty much guaranteed a spot..congrats to Mike Auger..lets hope they pick soon so we know

Pat

(Edited by Pat Harrison at 3:54 am on Nov. 30, 2001)

• 3 weeks later...