Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does anyone know where I can get A LOT of primers in the Pheonix/Tucson area? I need about 40k of them in different variations. My club is organizing a group buy from Billy Bullets and we are going to make the road trip rather than pay shipping. Contact info/websites would be great.

Joe

If you are going to make the road trip..

In Phoenix area there are several Sportsmans Warehouse loactions, call to see what they have on hand.

Also in Phonix, there is a NEW Cabela's in the NW part of the valley. The place is supposed to be huge. Those two outfits would be the big carriers in the valley.

Pistol Parlor in Mesa is another likely place but call.

I don't know about Tucson.

Sportsmans Warehouse ... Cabela's

I don't know about your area, but around here, SW has a hard time keeping anything in stock... and they're a little pricey. Cabela's also doesn't have half the stuff behind the counter they lead you to believe, and they're friggin expensive ($22/K on primers... before sales tax).

• 2 weeks later...
powdervalley.com is cheaper than a road trip - call them, ya won't be sorry!

I think that this is about right. I was trying to organize a group buy but everyone wants a million different kinds and I don't want that hassle. So three or four of us are going to get in on this buy. Thanks for the info guys.

Joe