Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classic Moments From The '06 Nationals Experience

Carmoney

I think I have everyone beat for this year.

Since this was my first Nationals, and my first year as a Factory Sponsored shooter for Team Bunny Fart, I was given a generous supply ammo.

Since I may not have shot it all up for this match, I will be able to sell some of my overstock at a reduced load I mean price.

My sponsorship may be in jeapordy though, since security cameras did catch me at every shop in Quincy buying all the factory ammo I could get my hands on.

Thanks to all of the Super guys (and Gal) in Squad 19. I have never had more fun, or learned so much.

I have a lot of video. I just signed up for YouTube.com. I will post the videos to there so everyone can enjoy them, and download them for training purposes.

That makes 2 of us. Thanks to everyone on squad 19, and our squad mom, for making my first nationals a great time.

This film has been rated FH....( F'n Hilarious ).

I have that run on video......and its fuuny ass hell.... :lol::lol::lol:

We all felt horrible for him at the time, but by beer-thirty in the afternoon it sure was funny! :D Man, I cannot wait to see the video!!

Dan,

You have got to add the Vonnage sound track to the video, it seems to be made for it!

That cut is from the 5678's (also the featured band during the Kill Bill fight with 1000 ninja's while wearing the yellow pant suit.) I happen to have a copy of the woo-hoo-hoo song if you need it. :D

Cliff,

The woo-hoo-hoo song and your video will be inshrined in the shooter's hall of fame, or is it hall of shame :lol::lol::lol:

Heck they even give awards for the best dumb pet tricks, you never know, you could be in line here for something here.

Just trying to give a bud a plug for an exceptional performance. :P

Just to let everyone know, I have video of Squad 19, and a few of squad 17.

Will post out in cyberspace within the next few days. About 20-40 clips.

Just don't have the famous quote from Mr. Timberlake.

"I GOT DOWN off my Horse and stepped in the SHIFTING SAND...."

ROTFLMFAO :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROTFLMFAO :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let me know where we can find it. I'm kind of new at this!

Whose story is this over at NROI? :P

http://www.nroi.org/archives/2006/09/whats...t.html#comments

Is it the guy that bought up all the .45 ACP in the two-state area the next day? :ph34r:

Not mine but same sort of thing happened to me that same weekend in RI !

38 super brass fits 10mm moonclips....and they go off too :P

Now that really feels like a .22 ;)

Is it the guy that bought up all the .45 ACP in the two-state area the next day? :ph34r:

I wrote up this incident from the 2003 Factory Gun Nationals, using almost these exact words, more than a year ago. This was the first year I shot at the Nationals, and it happened on the revolver squad which included JM. As I recall, the shooter's initials were JM, just not THE JM. I forget where my story got posted. It could have been to the BrianEnos forum, but more likely it was on the IPSC list. I don't know who posted it on the NROI forum in September, but it sure wasn't me.

At the time of the my posting, I remember someone questioning the idea that the bullet didn't look like it had been through the barrel of a gun, and I replyed that it did have rifling marks, but was otherwise unmarked. I had taken a picture of the shooter holding the bullet in his hand. If I've still got the picture, it's on my home computer. Maybe I can dig it up tonight.

I wrote up this incident from the 2003 Factory Gun Nationals, using almost these exact words, more than a year ago. This was the first year I shot at the Nationals, and it happened on the revolver squad which included JM. As I recall, the shooter's initials were JM, just not THE JM. I forget where my story got posted. It could have been to the BrianEnos forum, but more likely it was on the IPSC list. I don't know who posted it on the NROI forum in September, but it sure wasn't me.

At the time of the my posting, I remember someone questioning the idea that the bullet didn't look like it had been through the barrel of a gun, and I replyed that it did have rifling marks, but was otherwise unmarked. I had taken a picture of the shooter holding the bullet in his hand. If I've still got the picture, it's on my home computer. Maybe I can dig it up tonight.

OK, I tracked the pics down. First is a shot of the target. The "C" dent doesn't go through. Second is the bullet. If you look close you can see rifling, but that's about it.

http://home.comcast.net/~sjpenkala/factory.../the_target.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~sjpenkala/factory.../the_bullet.jpg

and the 2003 Factory Gun National Revolver Super Squad [also the ONLY revo squad, except for a few other shooters scattered around in other squads].

http://home.comcast.net/~sjpenkala/factory.../revo_squad.jpg

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :lol: