Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know anything about registration, shooters meeting, squads or what time of the day you’re shooting? It is 2 weeks away and I have not heard anything back after sending my application in 4 weeks ago. I sent an e-mail Monday asking about the match hotel with no response.

Any info would be appreciated!!

i think we are all waiting on a response to those same questions. hopefully we will hear something soon. most of the people i know booked at the microtel but it was booked up (on expedia) so i booked at the super 8.

We spoke to Ken on Friday, he is hoping to have a squad list available by Monday. I get the feel he is organizing this match with limited help, but the Match is definately a GO!!! He said he was expecting beteween 100-150 shooters. Friday Morn/Sat Afternoon is wide open as for shooting slots. I booked at the LaQuinta....close to the ENTERTAINMENT!!

See everyone there....

huh, I thought Mink might show up and defend his title.

He may have been refering to the likes of Max, Travis, Voigt, Tilly, Saul etc. NOT TO TAKE anything away from Matt.....Like I said earlier, he SOUNDED REAL BUSY so remembering the names of a 100+ shooters may not have been at the TOP of his list...

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

Jerry said he wouldn't be there either.. The A4 revo trophy is up for grabs!

I'm thinking most of the Area 4 trophies will be up for grabs. <_<

Maybe an asterisk in the record book is called for, "2006, Area 4 Light". :P

OR.....2006 Area 4, Match of Mortals..... :P

huh, I thought Mink might show up and defend his title.

He may have been refering to the likes of Max, Travis, Voigt, Tilly, Saul etc. NOT TO TAKE anything away from Matt.....

Randal

Randal,

Matt Mink beat many of the top tier shooters at production nationals. Go check the results on the USPSA page...

He may have been refering to the likes of Max, Travis, Voigt, Tilly, Saul etc. NOT TO TAKE anything away from Matt.....

Randal

Randal,

Matt Mink beat many of the top tier shooters at production nationals. Go check the results on the USPSA page...

Like I said before....NOT TAKING AWAY from Matt....Plus I shoot open..... I knew I probably should have deleted the post that somone would take the wrong way....Oh Well

Randal