Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grams Engineering Is So Good....

XRe

(tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Beven's business is doing so well - his work is so good and is reputation along with it - that I'm having to wait 10 weeks to get back a big stick I sent to him for tuning....

I hate that! Can't he do slightly less good work so the wait time wouldn't be that long??? :D

At least the 10 weeks will be up next week-ish, so not too much longer to wait :D

He does so good and is so busy he never answered my correspondences requesting his services... So I guess I\\\'ll just have to take your word for it. :)

I called Bevan and he talked to me for twenty minutes giving free advice and yes mucho time to do my big stick---but who else does the kind of work he does.

May be it is time he trains some newbees and expands. He is not cheap or fast, but his stuff works I hear. I will see, hopefully soon as he is doing a 9MM big stick for me.

I ordered a set of mags from him and we spoke for over 30 minutes on the phone last Friday. Genuinely a nice guy. He had mentioned he has picture out there somewhere with him shooting an Open gun with a Cmore he mounted upside down cause he couldn't get used to a Cmore. That's something I'd like to see. He told me about six to eight weeks till my mags are done.

He does so good and is so busy he never answered my correspondences requesting his services... So I guess I'll just have to take your word for it. :)

Hey Merlin,

This got covered in another thread I'm too lazy to search for. He does great work, is a great guy, will answer all your questions and treat you right. But you gotta call. Don't know about snail mail, but he doesn't do email best I can tell. :)

Dale

I smell a thread about to be closed :D

Yeah Dave, I think it should be, too. :(

It's hard not to call attention to myself by flying in the face of conventional fashion. I *should* be able to restrain myself, but experience has turned me bitter.

I sincerely hope the forum guidelines don't totally prohibit me from saying I have availed myself of the services in question and I found them. . . . . . . .woefully lacking. I won't go into details here, but simply have a differing opinion from those that worship at the altar.

I have got to go +1 with Mark. I know the forum rules disallow the negatives that we are dancing around, but at the same time when direct experience has shown the opposite, it is difficult to not speak up.