Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Precision Delta Bullets

howie1947

After reading several threads here I would like to try the 147gr. bullets in my 9 mm single stack. Is there any place I can purchase less than 2k from their web site, lot of bullets to use for paper weights just in case I find a better setup. I am using 9 mm zero bullets in my 38 open gun but didn't think I needed the jhp in the single stack and the Deltas are cheaper.

Thanks I am learned a lot using this forum.

i like them, shot great in my 9mm and super

the bullets nose kinda have a funny shape, some are really round, some are really kinda pointy. didnt affect accuracy though...they still shot good.

FWIW i bought the .356 124 grain fmj

Is there any place I can purchase less than 2k from their web site

Call and talk to Patricia and explain why you are interested in buying an evaluation sample. She may be able to help, and definitely has the authority to make descisions on such requests.

I want to thank all of you that replied this is a great learning and helpful site even if you are 60 years old :o

Thanks Rob I called today and Patricia today and she let me order a smaller amount to try .

I've shot 4000 rounds so far of the 9mm TC from Delta. Fast delivery and never a problem. The TC's in 9mm have a flat point. I like them because they allow a little more case volume for the same OAL.

Keith