Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Boris

Front Man

Boris is a very sharp cookie. As one of the "road race ringers" and a well known and respected race car driver he started demanding oval track time as part of his contracts to drive the road courses. And it worked for him, he got some oval track runs.

Then he turns around and wins the Pole and finishes 4th in Daytona. Definately showing that he can perform. I would not be surprised if he lands a full time ride next year with the so called "lack" of drivers caused by retirements and expansion with Toyota.

Plus he comes across as a soft spoken friendly guy (even with the hair) and would do well in the media spotlight NASCAR drivers get put into.

James

I dont think Boris would take a full time ride from another team. Hes got a pretty good gig as a driver coach for the cup drivers. His biggest problem has been lack of seat time in the cup cars, as he builds that hes going to be a lot tougher, on the road courses and the ovals. Good racer.------Larry

I didn't know about Boris untill the interview this past weekend. A very like-able guy....I say that because of his personality of course, but that fact that he put the "note" in Tony's helmet just seals the deal. That's some shit I'd pull! I like him! :)

NASCAR kicks ass! F1 too!

(You can take those stupid trucks though, not interested. It's like watching the WNBA)

• 4 years later...