Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Great Friend Passes Away

AzShooter

I logged on tonight to find an e-mail that one of the nicest guys I know passed away recently.

Dave Bellis, the Treasurer of ICORE was found in his apartment by Mesa Police and Fire after a family member tried to call him and didn't hear from him for a several days.

Dave was a hard worker and did much for our sport. He had a great scence of humor, a challenging mind and really thought of the other shooters when he made a decision for our organization.

I will truly miss him. I hope everyone remembers Dave in their prayers.

Edited by AzShooter

I will truely miss "Dinasaur Walking" Dave Bellis. For those not connected with ICORE and had not the priveledge of knowing Dave, he was a true friend. He worked behind the scenes on all things related to ICORE. He kept Vic inline, so much as that was. Dave I salute you in your life and my condolences to your family and extended family at your passing. God Bless

Dave was a friendly face to all who knew him. He took his role as treasurer to ICORE very seriously, and made all decisions to the promotion and benefit of our sport.Dave was one of Vic's closest friends.

Vic, I hope you find solace in the fact that he didn't suffer, and that you carried on courageously, as he would want you to do. He will be sorely missed by all who knew him, and we were better people for having known him.

Dave, in Heaven may your batteries never quit during a stage, and let no angels tred on your moonclips.

Via con Dios

• 2 weeks later...
Dave, in Heaven may your batteries never quit during a stage, and let no angels tred on your moonclips.

Via con Dios

Well said....

I was fortunate enough to meet Dave at the IRC and will mirror all the comments previously made.

RIP Dave.

Ryan